CHAPTER TWO

3 months later

Gene was very sad about the break up. He missed Jailbreak. He missed her so, so much. He knew Jailbreak had to miss him too, she just had to.

He often looked at pictures of Jailbreak on his phone, he looked so often he decided he wanted to make a physical connection.

He found a hole in his wall, and placed around ten pictures within it. He sprayed the area with Jailbreak's perfume, and grabbed a couple candles, lighting them.

It wasn't a shrine. It was simply a collection so that he could send his love to her.

One day, while Gene was praying at the Jailbreak collection, he had an idea.

A very good idea.

Gene decided he was going to stalk Jailbreak. Well not stalk exactly, just follow her around.

He knew he had a new boyfriend, and he just wanted to find out who.

On Monday, Gene headed to Jailbreak's house, and walked up to her shrubs. As he sat, he noticed a car come up to the house.

He looked confused, and a strange man wearing all black, and a hood came out, opening Jailbreak's door, and walking in.

Gene frowned, he was worried, very worried. Someone scary was breaking into Jailbreak's house, he should protect her.

He moved his head, to look into the window, and Jailbreak was hugging the man!!

Suddenly the guy took off his hood and the guy was...................:..........................

was his dad!!!!!

Mel!!!!!!!!