Chapter One

~ Lime warning ~

Mako keeps swimming peacefully, staring up at the building ceiling. He closes his eyes and lets the water brush past his backstroke. His fingers suddenly feel the masculine sides of flesh. Slowly he lets his fingers slice down along the body until he accidentally touches a dick. His eyes flash open and his face burns red. Floating, he looks up to see a smirking boy with gorgeous black hair and blue eyes.

"Bet you could be doing that FOR DAYZ" Haru laughs. Mako feels his cheeks burn and quickly splashing at the water to get upright.

"I'm so(u) SORRY Haru-kun" Mako puts his hand to his mouth, aware of the casual way he addressed his guy he didn't know too well. But to Mako's surprise, Haru doesn't get mad or even do that crazy hot smirk, he just looks at Mako with curiosity. Slowly he breaks into a half smile and Mako can't help but check Haru out. The way his muscles are defined so perfectly in the light. The way his biceps, abs and oh lord his chest flares with dominance and power and his hair drips with sexy taste. Even his strong legs and dick was too much to stop Mako from erecting! Mako's eyes widen and he quickly puts his hands to his penis to hide what's happening. Haru looks down before quirking an eyebrow and taking a step towards him.

"So um...*cough* What happened to Sousuke?" He asks. His voice sounding so deep and angelic. Mako looks away as he speaks.

"Sousuke left to go to Australia. He and Rin have started living together so..." Haru cuts Mako off. He grabs his forearms and leans forward. For a second it seems like he's about to kiss him but he whispers so seductively in his ear, it makes him tingle.

"So that just leaves you and me, baby" Haru licks his lips and pierces his eyes into Makoto's.

Mako doesn't breathe. It's as though time has stopped. Here he stands, the night stars beaming brighter than before, reminding him of one of the outros with Haru sitting and gazing at the stars. Alone in this crystal clear water with the man of his dreams. The guy he had always looked up to since he first saw him swim. How beautiful it was...his freestyle. It was as though Haruka was going through the processes of life. Being born, hatching and finally becoming a butterfly (dolphin). Now Mako stands ready to continue the process of life with this sexy slab of flesh before him. Mako doesn't wait. He leans in and kisses Haruka lightly on the lips. Haru grins again, half surprised mako had the courage to dive in first. With embarrassment, Mako looks away but Haru grabs his chin and forces him to look at him. He leans in and kisses Mako. His wet lips are forceful and press hard. He tugs at Mako's body and presses it against his own. He goes harder, his tongue feeling the way through Mako's lips and playful licking at his. Mako's eyes widen and he tries to push away. At first, Haru is reluctant and jams his body harder but then he let's go. Heaving, he grabs hold of the lane floaties.

"Sorry" Mako's heart beats fast as he looks upon his significant other with lust. Haru tilts his head with a hot ass eyebrow frown to look at Makoto.

"I...I liked it" Mako stutters. Haruka doesn't hesitate. He moves towards Mako with a hand on his back. They kiss with more force. Haru grabs Mako's butt and turns his neck sideways, begging for more. Haru's lips trail down and bite down at his neck. Makoto moans from delight until Haru suddenly pushes away.

"...You're bleeding" Makoto feels his neck.

"I don't care...CHOKE ME, DADDY!!!" Haru grabs his hand.

"Come with me."

In the dark, Haru leads him to his car and grabs bandages from inside.

"You don't have to" Mako starts but its too late. Haru is already delicately applying it. Leaning on the car, he sighs.

" I should have been more careful with you. I'm sorry" For a second, it's silent. The only sounds are of crickets. Makoto bites at his lip and begins to say that it's OK but gets interrupted.

"You got a ride home?" Makoto blushes.

"Yeah... No, I don't, I didn't expect to stay so long till it got dark" Haruka-kun snickers and opens the doors.

"Well, get in you hunkalicious-" Haruka pauses and Makoto starts to laugh. Haru gets a little irritated and even in the dark, Makoto sensed he suddenly felt shy or embarrassed.

"You're cute," Makoto says to Haruka.