I

"Uh, I think it started right after secondary school, I was 18."

"When, what started? Louis, you developed schizophrenia when you were a toddler. Can you please, explain what you're referring to?"

"Um, I was 18 when I met, him."

****"It's not real. No one's in here." I repeated as I clutched the hair around my ears.

"What's not real?"

"It's not real. No one's in here."

Their touch sent shivers down my back.

"Excuse me, what's not real?"****

"I remember I felt like I didn't have the strength to ignore that voice anymore. So I turned around to see if someone was actually standing behind me, and there was. It was a boy. Back then, that's all he was. A boy."

"And, what did you say to this boy? If you said anything at all?"

****"Hi, I'm Harry." he smiled, and reached out his hand.

"How the fuck did you get in here? Who are you?"

"I'm Harry. I'm your new neighbor. The woman across the street said there was a boy around my age living here. I just wanted to introduce myself before school on Monday."

"Well, you're shit out of luck if you think you could come in here and meet a new friend to play with at school. Oh, pardon me. I'm Louis, and I don't attend that shit hole anymore. If you'll excuse me, I think we're done here. You can get the fuck out of my house now."****

"I slammed the door behind him. I regret it though. Looking back now, I think that's one of the things that lead to what happened. I really wish the way we met was more graceful. I don't know, maybe things would've ended up differently."