Come Out, Come Out Where Ever You Are

When I went to the Philippines for a vacation my sister had experienced something that was unthinkable.

On one sunny day of the year 2009 my sister and a few cousins decided to play in the old house that belonged to my family but no one no longer lived there. While they ventured the house they got bored and decided to play hide and go seek. They decided to play upstairs because there were more hiding spots there. While they were up there they decided to let the youngest girl be the seeker and as she counted the other 4 hid in one room.

When she was done counting they all kept quiet. Minutes past and they were not found. After a few more minutes the little girl said "Come Out, Come Out Where ever you are"... The other 4 girls giggled and screamed we're in here. Two minutes past the little girl still had not found them. A few seconds later a voice said "come out come out where ever you are" they finally got tired of waiting so they all peeked their heads out the door and said okay we're here! But no one came.

Tired of waiting they looked all around the upper floor but couldn't find the little girl. They went downstairs and discovered that the little girl left after she said come out come out where ever you are the first time.

So the real question was who said come out come out where ever you are the second time?