Jungkook's birthday

I'm sorry I didn't upload for a while.I was busy in school stuff.
Happy Birthday Jungkook
♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

Suga dropped me home.My mother was still not home. I went to take a shower.
While I was taking the shower I remember what happened today. I wasn't only one who they are torturing. I heard a girls scream when we were about to go.

Ahh! I don't have time for it. I need food. I'm hungry. After I ate , I slept

•Morning•

What!! It's morning already?!I lazily got up and went to take a shower.

School•

I don't know why but I feel like avoiding Yoongi.Am i scared of him?I don't think so. It's like different feeling.

As I entered the class . I saw two faces I don't want to see. Jimin and Jungkook.And on top of that Jimin is sitting on my chair and Jungkook is sitting on my desk.

They smiled as they saw me but, I didn't give a shit about it.I went straight to my desk.

"Y/N-ah~ How are you?"Jimin said and smiled."Stop acting nice!It's makes me vomit!" I said while turning back."Y/N listen to us" Jungkook said and grabbed my wrist.

"What is it?!"I turned and faced them."Y/N I know what I did to you was wrong and I don't ask you to forgive me. It's Jung-" He was cut off by Jungkook.

"Aish! Jimin You can't tell her! Only I can!"  "YAH! Jungkook I am older than you. Respect me!" "Respect you?!MY F.O.O.T!" They two started fighting. Do they not like to fight?!

"Stop it both is you!"Finally some one smarter than this you ass is here."He started it!"Jungkook and Jimin both pointed at each other and said. I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Did you guys tell her about it?"Taehyung said while keeping his bag down."No!"They both said. " I was going to say but Jung-" Again he was cut off by Jungkook." Ah hyung!!Only I can tell her!" "Stop it and tell me already" I was impatient.

Jungkook cleared his throat and said.
"Today is my birthday and I am having a party. I want y-"Jimin took revenge and cut jungkook off."And we want you to come!" "Jimin!! It's my party!" "What ev-" " For God Sake SHUT the FUCK UP!!" Jimin looked at Jungkook   and was about to say something "Both of you!"Taehyung yelled.

"Y/N The party is at 6:00pm. I will email you the address."Taehyung told and went."Happy Birthday Jungkook!"
___

It's gym class. I was jumping and going towards the wash room. Suddenly I remembered something
My locket! I forgot about it!
It's been a week and I still didn't find it.He gave it to me when I was young. Unknowingly a tear came from my eye.

___

"MR.Choi didn't come today so, do whatever you want" Hoseok told us . I went out to get some fresh air. I heard a voice so I followed it. I didn't see the face but only his hand.He/She saw carrying a loc-
"MY LOCKET!"I yelled and the person ran away. I chased him and "Bambam?" "What are you doing here?" I asked him."Getting some fresh air" He was in my class and he is a class toper. He is also good looking.Every girl wants to date him.while we were talking about some stuff I felt a pair of eyes on me.

It was fun talking to him. He was sweet,nice and funny.Someone grabbed my wrist. I was about to shout but he covered my mouth.

???P.O.V

I reached my dorm. I could barely walk. I felt dizzy and suddenly it all went blank....

"Kirs wake up. What happened to you" D.O looked worried."Are you okay?Who did this to you and where is Kai?"Chanyeol said.

I was shivering like hell."A-A-gu-" I couldn't even speak"let him rest" Suho told and gave me a glass of water. I drank it in one go I was so thirsty.

"Now can you speak?" I nodded"suho he-e ki-l-led kai-" my lips was shaking. "What?!who killed Kai!Answer me!"

                    "AUGUST D!"