She belongs to August D!

SORRY for late updates. From the following chapters I am using other idol. I dont mean that I hate them. It's only for Fun. And also I have changed the writing style

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

I woke up feeling some one nibbling on my ear.As I regained my consciousness I saw suga on top of me nibbling my ear.I tried my best to push him but I was to weak to do

"Woke up?"he said as he got off me."What d- "Before I could finish I was cut off by suga. "Get up and gain your energy we are leaving". I was scared so I obeyed him.

When I got up I felt my shirt missing.I looked at my stomach and saw many scars but what caught my eye was the name "August D" craved on my skin. I had many cuts everywhere there was hickey on my neck as well. I picked up my shirt and went outside limping.

"Oh! Look she is here" It's didn't surprise me a bit seeing Jungkook here. "Let's go" Suga said while getting up.We were in a warehouse in the middle of the forest.We got 8n to a black van and went home.
___

My mom wasn't home today. She went to village so it's good for me. I wonder why but all i can think about was to get rest and shower.I looked at the cuts and made a disgusted look.

     Suga's P.O.V

I can't stop thinking about what happened

   *Flash back*

After she passed out I took out a blade and started to pull out her shirt. Her body was just perfect. I started craving my name on her waist and licked the blood.

"Your so good babe" I said licking the blood. Her hair was so long and soft. It smell of fresh fruit. Than I sucked her neck.Hmmm.. Her skin so soft. Her hair is so long and Its disturbing me. So I cut her hair to shoulder length.

"It's better now" I slidly cut her arm and licked her blood. I wanted to feel her lips on mine. I wanted so bad but I can't. She was the only girl I kissed and I won't let anyone take her place.

          *end of flash back*
                 Y/N's P.O.V

Suga stoped me home. The lights ate off. I guess my mom is not home yet
It's good. I don't want her to worry about me.

Woah!!It's feels like I haven't been home for years. I decided to take shower. Ah! The marks  hurts a lot.Why did they have to choose me?Who are they really. I don't know what I did wrong that I am being toture like this.

They all seem nice but inside they are pure devil

I was so tried that I felt asleep as soo  as I reached my bed

"Y/N-ah come here"she said while sitting on the grass. I was in a park. I ran towards her but I couldn't reach her. I ran and ran but still I couldn't reach her."Eomma!I missed you!! Don't go!!" I shouted while running.

Suddenly it all went blank. I heard a scream. I went there. It wa my mother .She was in the middle of blood. She had same cuts like mine. Suga was standing there with a bloody knife."I told you not to run away!"

"EOMMA!!!"

My heart beat was beating fast. I had sweat all over me.Its all a dream , a very bad dream.

___

Ahh!! It's morning so fast?!!
I went to take shower. I felt my head was light and weird. I looked at the mirror
"HOW DARE YOU SUGA!!!"

My hair!My beautiful soft hair!!Why didn't I notice it earlier?!
___

I can't face BTS at school so the mission for today is to avoid them!

___
While day i was hiding from them.i was walking as i heard some one calling me"Yah!" I wasn't sure that they are calling me. So I kept walking.
"Yah!The girl with short hair and white shirt" The guy stared running towards me. I started to run. He wa so fast. He grabbed my wrist.

"Let go of me" I said trying to break free."what you gonna do?"I kicked him. So goarn in pain."BITCH!" And his friend came and carried me to a old house. Why does this kind of things happens to me! Wae!!

As soon as we reached the guy started to unbotten my shirt.I tried to push him but his so strong."Yah!Kai!!! Stop it!She belongs to August D!"The other guy looked at my scars on my waist and told the guy I guess to be Kai

"I don't care!" He said while getting closer to me."D-don't dare to touch Her! We will die!"wait What?! They will die if they touch me? " FOR GOD SAKE SHUT UP KIRS!"

Kai forcefully kissed me I cloudnt do anything but to cry.

AHEM.. DID I SEE SOME THING WRONG?!