in the middle of class

When you're in the middle of a class, your thoughts tend to float around—flying in the midst of confused teenagers, waiting for some excitement in life. 

When this happens, either you start thinking deeply about what future awaits you, or you don't think at all. 

You would think that you're experiencing a midlife crisis, but how could you? 

You're only 16. 

Adults say you're just overthinking, that you're still free and have nothing to worry about, but I guess adults tend to forget the agony of being young and unknowing. 

When you grow up and surround yourself with work and responsibilities, you forget about the "young" you who wanted everything but what the "adult" turned out to be. 

Then again, that's what we're all worrying about, isn't it? 

We fear what kind of person we would turn out to be.

 "Would I be boring?" 

"Would this make me successful?" 

"Will my parents finally be proud of me?" 

"Would I be truly happy?"

You ask yourself these questions, pondering over them again and again, and when you think that we have finally found the answer, the bell would ring and everyone would rise and hurry towards the door.

You would find yourself out of your bubble and back to the real world.

You would realize you have another class to go to, or perhaps have friends to meet for lunch.

Time continues to flow and you would remember that despite your young age, you still have responsibilities to tend to.

You busy yourself once again, either with school work or leisure to escape reality with.

You stand up and continue on with your life, forgetting about the tiny life crisis you experienced in the span of an hour.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Whoever you are and whatever you may be feeling right now, remember that you are loved and nature loves you. You are worth it, and not a penny less. Good luck on your journey through life.