ten

Chilling in another convention, Thea had a panel going on with Rob currently. They were just sharing stories about movies and shows they have done before Supernatural, when Rob mentioned the movie he was in called Waiting.

"Oh, I saw that!" Thea exclaimed, "I remember watching that when I was pregnant with the twins and just laughing so hard that I went into labor." She told everyone, "I saw Rob and I was like 'hey, those eyes look familiar' and so I googled the cast and saw that it was Rob playing Calvin and I just yelled "that's Rob! That's my best friend! I know those eyes from anywhere! That's my little anxiety filled, alcoholic prophet!" And then my water broke," she smiled sheepishly.

"Wait, so let me get this straight, you were so excited to see me in the movie that your water broke? Guys, I told you that she loves me!" Rob exclaimed, wrapping an arm around Thea, and smiling into her head.

"Ah, it's true, I love my little Robbikins," Thea ruffled Rob's dark brown hair and he  tightened his hug on her, and all of the #benelecki shippers scream wildly, but even those who didn't ship had to admit that this was a cute moment between the two.

It was Rob's turn to pick someone to question the actress and actor. He had chose a girl in a black outfit that looked like she had to go to a funeral.

"Hi sweetie, what's your question?" Thea questioned the fan.

"Hi, I was - well I was wondering, and I know this is probably a weird question to you guys, but I was wondering how you guys picked your outfits today." The fan asked, stuttering a bit along the way.

"Hi, no it's not weird at all, I ask my brother that everyday when he decides it's okay to leave the house dressing in a Santa costume." Thea jokes, making the crowd chuckle.

"Well, I was going to wear something else, but then my best friend here told me that I looked like a hobo, so she decided to pick out my outfit, which is what I'm wearing now." Rob said, gesturing to his body that the clothes were worn on. He was currently wearing a white button up with dark grey jeans with the front of his shirt was tucked into his pants, and the outfit was finished off with black vans with white soles.

"Guys, he was going to come here in combat boots with black joggers and a purple flannel," Thea said in defense, "if I didn't dress him most of the time, he'd always look like a hobo."

"Well, I picked her outfit today! She was going to wear her pajamas!" Rob exclaimed, "so I picked this outfit out for her!"

"I love that when it comes to other people's clothes, he can choose well, but for himself, he can't. Like he can dress the twins for school, like Zep will look like how I dressed Rob today, and for Arrow, he makes sure that she's comfortable but also dressed cute. For himself, though? Nope." Thea explained to them, who just laughed and awed.

"Guys, You should see her when there's vodka in her coffee. She turns from her calm, sarcastic self into Jared. But, that's how she gets through plan rides without having a panic attack." Rob shrugged, once again wrapping his arm around her.

"And guess who gets to sit eleven hours next to me?" Thea smiled brightly at the crowd and Rob.

Rob looked at her with adoration evident in his eyes, which she didn't seem to see, but the crowd did and decided to capture the moment. He really loved Thea, she was his everything. Her eyes were such a beautiful color, her eyes were the type of brown that was like a sweet chocolate. The chocolate that melts at the slightest bit of the heat from love, or happiness. But that chocolate can also grow hard from the cold harsh reality that is apparent in this world. Heartbreak, or the depression that she hid from all those around her so well.