1:Closed Doors

-Calen's P.O.V-

I awoke to the sound of crickets.Sunlight filtered through the dark woven blanket draped across my window.The light fell across my still body warming my covers.

Turning away from the window I buried my head into the pillow beneath my head.Inhaling deeply I breath in the scent of paper.My room always had this familiar smell.Paper with a hint of mint and vanilla.

Paper because of the gigantic piles of books stacked in the corner.Vanilla the homemade perfume a kept on my dresser and mint the smell left behind from Wendy.

The ticking of a clock was the second sound.Trying to fall back asleep I snuggled deeper into my covers and sighed.

Mornings come too soon. I briefly thought before finally pulling of my covers and stepping into the cold morning air.

Pulling off the baggy green shirt I wore to bed I opened the second drawer in my cabinet and pulled out a red t-shirt.I set on my unmade bed and padded over the cold floor to the other side of my small room.

I pulled dirty clothes and books out of the way but finally succeeded in finding the actual dresser.I found the handle to the third drawer and quickly dug threw it looking for a pair of shorts.I repeated the process and found clean undergarments.

I stripped down to nothing and slowly put on the cloths.I opened my door and quickly cross the dark hallway to the bathroom.

I flick the switch and orange light fills the white walled room.Brushes and dirty towels crowd the room.I walk over to the chest length mirror and grab a random brush and run it through my short brown hair quickly.

I quickly brush my teeth and splash my face with cold water which makes me gasp.

Cold.I ran out of the bathroom and into the dark living room.I grabbed around the floor until I finally found my converse.Slipping them on I looked for a clock.

6:51. The clock blinked.Realizing the time I shriek and grab my black book bag bolting out the door across gravel and grass barely missing my bus.

I cross the road and quickly step up the steps nodding at the bus driver in acknowledgement.Panting I sit down in an empty seat.I set my bag down next to me.

I watch the scenery outside pass as the warm summer sun moves across the land.

-Wendaline's P.O.V-

Mmmmm.Cupcakes.Frosting....ice cream.Cal....Robots?

Be-Be-Be-Beep!!! Ugh stupid alarm.Rolling over I quickly slap my alarm click shutting it off.Groaning I sit up and lock at myself in the mirror.

Two eyes?Check.Ears?Check.Mouth?Check,plus drool.Scary lion bed head?Double check.

Mmmm.Cupcakes...I remember from earlier.With another annoyed groan I stumble out of bed.Tripping and stumbling I reach my small bathroom and quickly relieve myself.

"Okay clothes?"I question to myself.Looking thru my color coordinated closet I find a line green top.Lime green is nice.I look thru a drawer and find a matching pair of yoga pants.

I hurry and dress.Sweeping my long light brown hair into a ponytail I scan my clean floor for my Nike's.I slip on the shoes then run to the bathroom and freshen up.

Hurryhurryhurry.Dont wanna miss the bus. I dash out if my room and thru the clean tiled hallway.Slowing I silently open my older sisters door.Shes under the covers...with a guy.Grumbling I shut her door and grab my purple bag from beside it.

Beeeeeppppp!Im late! Sprinting I run along our patio until I see the bus.

"I'm so sorry!I overslept!"I apologize to the ever silent bus driver.He just mumbles.I run up the steps while ignoring snickers from other kids.

I scan the seats for Calen's brown head and finally see it.Smiling widely I make my way over to her and put our bags on the ground beneath our feat.

Awww.Cal-Cal your like a cupcake when your asleep.Maybe I should wake you up?Yup! Annoyingly I start poking her cheek.She wiggled her nose and turns away.I keep doing it and the sleeping Cal grunts.Her brown eyes open confused.Then she glares.

"Wendy!I was sleeping!"She whines and pouts crossing her arms.

"Yup!"I say simply knowing it'll make her mad.

"Meanie."

"Baby."

"Jerk."

"Brat."

"Idiot."

"Cupcake."

"Mean-wait.Cupcake?"She questions looking slightly amused.

"I was dreaming about cupcakes."I state.I glance around the bus looking for someone.Someone with cute glasses,cute smiles,tall,sweet like as cupcake,kind....dreamy.

"He's not here today.Sick."Calen says confirming my suspicion.I frown displeased.

"It's the last day of school.Nobody missed the last day."Cal nods saying nothing.She gazes out the window and close her eyes.

Might as well get sone shut eye.Maybe dream about cupcakes?Yup.Yummy,frosted,soft,sweet,easy to make......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................................

-

So that was just the Introduction.I will probably work on the plot and characters before updating again so please be patient.Anyways...

Vote.

Comment!<3(Because I love hearing what you guys think)

And keep reading!

-Thank you!

Ps.If someone could make me a cover that would be awesome.