Part 31

(Note:For this chapter the song is:The call of Regina Spektor.).

I run back were i left Alice last time before going to Harry and the others.It can't be true!Alice isn't dead,she isn't because i need her with me,here,now.I run through the morning air,feeling my hair dancing with the strong wind,i cover my chest with my hands.I don't look back to see if Harry and Niall are following,i then fall on the ground for a stupid puddle of mud."-Why?!"i scream crying.

I try to stand up and clean the mud onmy jeans and pull over,suddenly i feel like someone is touching my cheek,i cover it with my hand and feel a touch."Summer."a voice says,i turn around but no one is there."Sum."it's a female voice that repeats my name again.I recognize the joyfull voice in my ears,Alice."-Alice,where are you?"i ask looking around.

"I'm here next to you."she explains,i turn around and my face changes emotion.From sad it got more and more sad,it was only my imagination,she isn't here.Am i going crazy?

It's our first day at college in London,i walk up and down my garden at my front house.Alice is going meet me here like we agreed last night by phone.Me and Alice waited for this moment and even a bit scared for the teachers and meeting new people.

It's late,eight thrity and we need be there more earlier because at this time lesson was already staring.I spot Alice running like a crazt girl with things that fall from her bag and her messy hair."-Did you have time to comb?"i joke."-Listen,it's been a crazy day yesterday,my parents went for a special dinner and i was at my cousin's house to help him with his stupid photography work for University."she explains putting her bag down to finish fulling up the bag with school books."-You never liked school so,why all of a sudden,you take half bookshelf of your books.It's our first day Al."i raise my hands in the air and plus rolling my eyes."-I promised my mum to study now."i shake my head and we both laugh.

We arrive to our new school,London UKS School.We both look at ourselfs and take a deep breath,i take her hand and i squeeze it tight."-Are you ready?"she asks looking at the big entrace,i then meet her beautiful blue sky eyes."-Yep when you are."we make our way to our first class,maths wow my favourite subject,no just joking guys.Alice likes it even if she is allergic to school,i like reading books and i love literature.

Alice says i'm old fashion because i read old books but they are so interesting,she doesn't understand really so why bother."-Good morning class,so,this is your first year."it was more that a normal sentence than a question."-Of course dumbo."Alice whispers and i look at her with mad eyes."-What?!I was only joking!"she defends herself."-We have a student that comes from Paris,so everyone meet Zayn Malik.He speaks english but he doesn't feel home yet."we all look at this handsome bot with dark hair and a face that makes him a hot bad boy.

"-Mr.Malik,you can sit behind Mrs.Smith over there."the teachers points out the empty desk behind me."-So,let's start."while the teacher writes his name,Zayn makes his way to the desk,he winkes at me while i pass.I feel butterflies in my stomach flying all around it."-Sorry,ehm.."i turn around to face Zayn."-Summer."he nods smiling."-Do you have paper,because i forgot my notebook at home."he explains making a serious face."-Yep sure."i nod wriping paper,i hand it out to him,i quickly turn to the teacher still writing some things of maths."-Thanks Summer."he says whispering in my ear.

The bell rings and we all run outside to go in the other class,me and Alice have same classes so,our next class is music.Alice likes dancing and singing,i remember at my dad's birthday,she sang Where is the love of Black eye peas.It was amazing,she was fantastic.

"-Summer!"i hear a male voice calling my name in the corridor."-Hey Zayn."Alice shakes hands with him."-You are?"he asks."-Alice.What did the first class seem to you,ok?"Alice asks while i go to my locker to get my music book and i put away my maths book."-Yeah cool.What your next class?"Zayn asks me but Alice explains him cutting my voice off."-Music and you?"she asks smiling,God that girl flirts too much."-Art."i join then look at Alice,i feel his eyes on me."-We have to go.See you."i say grabing Alice at her arm.