sometimes i wonder

I wake up to the sound of the doorbell going off ..I just lay there and wonder who the fuck it could be who wants to wake me up this early my eyes wander around my bedroom I stop at the alarm clock which read 5:37 am just peachy i say to myself . I close my eyes not even seconds later the doorbell sound is ringing through my ears.

If they keep it up they might wake up journiee'

I look to my side and see my beautiful  daughter sound asleep

in her yellow spongebob pj's she got scared she thought there was a monster under her bed and wanted to sleep with mommy I smiled at the thought how cute.

I finally got myself up and walked out the room and downstairs to to the person who is outside my door and bugging me with there presence. The doorbell is still ringing , in irritation I swung open the door not even careing if it wakes up my daughter I could feel my eyes change color(blood shot red). I look up at the person who is causeing my anger to see my see my bestfriend iyon but I call her yaya.

My frown softens  into a huge smile my eyes turn lime green, "Girl, what are you doing up at my house this early?!"

she sighs and rolls her eyes I frown

"what the hell is the matter with "I stop

I look to down to see her son indie and daughter india

"Hi auntie harm", I hear indias  little  voice

I smile , hi sweetie come in I say and gesture them to come in

They come in and I notice a backpack on indias back following behind her is indie who has a backpack as well. iyon was about to step in but I blocked her

"india and indie make yourself at home ok"

after I heared there ok I pushed yaya outside and closed the door.

"whats going on iyon", I hear myself ask "because I see you have a suit case you planning on crashing at my place" I say guesturing to her huge dark purple suit case and crossing my arms

she let's out a long sigh "its you know", she finally let's out

"No I don't know that is why I am asking you know these long ass sighs aren't going to get you know where"

I let out  I was starting to get even more irritated by the minute

"We broke up she finally let out" I could tell it was hard for her to tell me because she tensed up a lil I did the only thing I thought was appropriate instead of a I told you so. I just wrapped my arms around her and hugged her in a ol' bestfriend bear hug.

A few minutes past when I finally broke the hug . I know she needed it.

""Come on its cold as fuck outside" , I breathed out as I saw the fog come from my mouth this cali weather is bipolar asf and with that we headed back into the house . I locked the door and we sat in the living room we sat on my brown fur love seat couch.

"So tell me ", I started"I want to know every thing that happened right now"

she nodded and opened her mouth to speak.

"So malik we had a big ass fight I was yelling I lost my voice the kids were crying so I decided ima take my ass somewhere else but I need some place to crash until the time being so I was wondering…since we are pratically like sister if a bitch will let me crash with here."

I smile at yayas bluntness that is what I love about her she keep one hunnid I know she will tell me the truth. we have been friends ever sice fourth grade and been close ever since then"

iyon has mocha skin and curly brown  hair that goes to her back. she has hazel eyes and curves that will make men go nuts over her.(literally) they love iyon .

"alright I'll let you crash here but you gon have to help me with the bills cuz shii I know you my girl but yo ass ain't living here for free"

"I gotchu I get where you commin from", she chuckles out

"okay well come on you are going to sleep in the guest room".

Hey you guys :) I hope you liked my story  I will update really soon. so stay ready for that.

please like and comment what you think about the story.

Also feel free to tell me which was your favorite part and what you think might happen next. ;)

Again thanks and don't forget to like and comment.