15

(PT)

I sigh inwardly as I close his locker, licking the fake silver lip ring I had on. I turn to the side, looking down at the floor to avoid the disgusted glares of passerby's.

I barely take a step before bumping into a hard chest. The figure steps backwards. I could feel the smirk on his face. Keeping my head down, an Endeavour to walk around him was made. However, he only moved, standing before me.

Two of his digits under my chin lifting my face up to observe it. "What a pretty girl~" he chimes, caressing my cheek. I pull his hand away from my face. I'd recognise him anywhere. Kim Taehyung.

"Now, princess. Tell me what exactly you were doing in Yoongi Hyung's locker?" I remain silent. His smile falters. Intertwining our fingers, he tugs me along with him towards a classroom.

A vacant classroom that he and his 'gang' hung around in.

"Look who I found~" he jeers earning weird looks from his friends. "Who?" I hear Jungkook ask, perplexed. I peer at them through my lashes and spot Yoongi, looking at me with a blank expression.

I sniff, readjusting my septum ring piercing. "Are you serious?" Taehyung huffs, gripping my hand tighter. Taehyung was one of the nicer boys, he would never even dream of hurting anyone intentionally.

Jimin stands up from his seat, walking towards me, scanning my face. "I've never seen her before. Is she your girlfriend?" Taehyung clears his throat. "No, she isn't." "Then why are you holding her hand?" The boy lets go forthwith.

"Cut the bullshit, Taehyung. Who is she?" A voice I assume is Namjoon says. I feel hands on my shoulders, pushing me forward. "This, is Y/N." He breathes out. I whip my head towards him, pondering how he knew my name.

My name seemingly prompting someone to come forwards. "She was putting something in Yoongi's locker." The attention inviting my anxiety. I feel a tightening in my chest.

My hands start to shake, sharp pains to my head. "Y/N? Is that you?" I hear a voice ask. I look up at him, heart hammering against my ribcage and my breath shortening.

And not because my crush was standing in front of me. "Y/N? Are you okay?" I hear Taehyung ask before I run. I run as far as possible, my hands grazing the door to the girls bathroom before I pass out.