zero

i wish i could see your face

+

arabelle reese, a young and beautiful nineteen-year-old girl who loves to listen to queen and her three most favorite composers of classical music; tchaikovsky, mozart, and beethoven from her blue iPod Touch she got from her seventeenth birthday

arabelle reese,
a young and beautiful nineteen-year-old girl who loves to listen to queen and her three most favorite composers of classical music; tchaikovsky, mozart, and beethoven from her blue iPod Touch she got from her seventeenth birthday.

she loves sitting on the bench that was built especially for her by her dad since they bought the house. she would just sit there for hours, eyes closed, ears plugged, enjoying the whirls of wind blowing her dirty blonde hair ever so relaxingly.

 she would just sit there for hours, eyes closed, ears plugged, enjoying the whirls of wind blowing her dirty blonde hair ever so relaxingly

declan will,
a cheeky and breathtaking twenty-one-year-old man who loves to read sappy romantic books while listenjng to arctic monkeys. he would listen to their songs all week, if he could. but really, he is not a nerd nor a geek.

he would still go to parties and have some drinks, but he wouldn't get himself too drunk. in short, he is a nice man. also, he worked in a company that services security guard or a bodyguard.

declan was hired by arabelle's mother to look after ara in london as she was going to have her study in the university of oxford. arabelle was lucky enough to receive a full scholarship on the grounds that her music skill was just out of mind. she mastered piano quite well even though she still needs to learn more. she was purely gifted by god.

dec doesn't know anything about her. he only knew something was about to come, he just couldn't figure it out just yet.

some people barely notice, due to her beauty and innocence, that whenever she opens her eyes, she would feel numb and see nothing, but a pitch black surrounding her sights. all blank.

All Rights Reserved

© -justmint 2018

+

:: the following chapters may have grammatical errors and alphabetical errors, it all will be edited once i finished this book ::