Chapter One: The Return Of Zod

After the whole "Dark Lord Superman" crisis everyone just kind of froze and stopped doing everything; I mean for like a year or two. Dr. Sivana took advantage of that to plan his vendetta against Shazam. Dr. Sivana envy's and hates Shazam, he has been enemy of Shazam for years but in every time they encountered Shazam always seemed to win. So this time he had to make sure he won.

6 months after the events of Dark Lord Superman...

Since there are almost no heroes, Dr. Sivana stole easily from A.R.G.U.S The Phantom Zone portal gun to free someone powerful. The Phantom Zone is a mystical prison that you send powerful beings that cannot be held in the earth or any other planet. Dr. Sivana wanted someone powerful to destroy Shazam so when he got to his lab he freed the powerful General Zod.

-Where am I? Who are you?- asked Zod getting out of the portal to Dr. Sivana's lab from The Phantom Zone. -Ohh, that doesn't matter right now, what does matter is all you've missed this years- said Dr. Sivana. -I don't care I just have to kill Superman- said Zod raging up. -Well that's the first thing, uhh Superman died 6 months ago- said Dr. Sivana. -What are you talking about? You're lying- said Zod grabbing up Dr. Sivana by the shirt a little angry. -No I promise I'm not lying- said Dr. Sivana turning on the tv with a control remote that he had, showing some old news footage of Superman's distruction. -I cannot believe it. A human actually did it. If I did it first I would've prevented this- said Zod angry. -Ohh, but it doesn't end there. You kill kryptonions that you think are not worthy to weild such power, right?- asked Dr. Sivana. -No that is not the reason. I tried to kill him because he was the last Kryptonion left and we kryptonions don't deserve to exist at all. We are too powerful. If we turn against the innocent we could end all life. Look what happened with Superman, the exact same thing I tried to kill him for, what I killed all of them for. I was the head general back at Krypton. I was sent on a mission to go save some space rangers that got stuck on another planet. When I got there with my troop, we saw what the rangers had done with the planet. They destroyed it all. The insane amount power corrupted them. I felt the power too and it was tempting to break free from my limits, but I knew it was wrong. My troop and I tried to fight them but they were exposed more time to the sun than us. They killed all of my troop except for me. I flew on my ship back to krypton, they followed me flying with their bodies. When we got to krypton my powers faded away and theirs too. That's where I discovered that our weakness is Krypton's surface, you may know it as kryptonite. They were just rangers and I was a war hero so I took them out quickly without any powers. Once the militia got there they saw I killed all of them. They didn't believe what I told them so they arrested me and sent me to a prison in another planet similar to krypton. A year later Krypton exploded and all of them died; except one. Kal-el. He crashed here and became Superman. But now that he's gone my mission is done, so I must go back. Send me back to the phantom zone, where I'm no longer a threat- said Zod. -As inspiring as your story is you're wrong. He was not the last Kryptonion, there's still one left flying around "saving people" here on Earth- said Dr. Sivana.
-That's imposible, Kal-el was the last one- said Zod. -Everything is possible- said Dr. Sivana changing the tv channel  showing some footage of Shazam. -What? How? I don't believe it. How did I miss this? This one even has lightning powers. I have to kill him NOW- said Zod standing up. -WAIT! If we're gonna kill him, we need to have strategy. We're gonna make him suffer. I have a personal grudge against him. Just bare with me and we'll wait for the right time- said Dr. Sivana.

But Dr. Sivana lied. Shazam is not a kryptonian, His powers came from magic. An old wizard gave little Billy Batson the powers of SHAZAM: the wisdom of Solomon, the strength of Hercules, the stamina of Atlas, the power of Zeus, the courage of Achilles, and the speed of Mercury. The wizard found that the only worthy soul to wield this powers was in Billy Batson, a 15 year old. He first got his powers at 13.