Chapter Two: Worst Than The Devil

-We lost sight of him- said a cop through his coms system sitting inside his cop car -Eat this- said Ishmael Gregor driving a trash truck and crashing it against the cop car. Then he got out and stole a fancy car that was on the sidewalk and drove to his old place. -I'm back you sons of bitches- said Ishmael to all the gangsters that were on his place. -Ishmael Gregor. Weren't you at prison?- said a new figure sitting in his old chair counting money. -Who the fuck are you?- asked Ishmael. -My name is Carmine Falcone. You may know my reputation. I'm the new boss here in Fawcett city. You lost you're place buddy- said Falcone. -Who the heck do you think you are sitting in my throne. What? Batman finally scared you off Gotham? Pussy!- said Ishmael pulling out a gun and then everybody pointed their machine guns at Ishmael. -Hey guys, what are you doing? I'm you're boss, remember?- said Ishmael. -We have new boss; better boss- said one of the gangsters. -What should we do, boss? Should we kill him?- asked another gangster. -Nah, don't kill him, but make sure he's at the edge of death, then throw him in the trash- said Falcone. -You fucking traitors, betraying your own Russian blood for this Italian trash. I'm gonna kill you, ALL of you- said Ishmael and then the gangsters grabbed him and pulled him to a shair and started beating him up and torturing him. -I almost felt sorry for you before I remembered who you is. Ishmael Gregor, the most disrespectful and disgusting mobster there is. You ain't deserve this position. You would've died within a week, you're too hot headed. I just saved his life- said Falcone as he watched Ishmael get beaten to near death. Then when Ishmael was almost dead, they threw him out on the trash.

A couple of weeks later he started living like a homeless person. One day he was walking down a dark alley to buy drugs, and he saw in the shadow, red eyes and then out the shadow came an old man. -Now what. Who are you?- asked Ishmael. -I'm Sabbac. I'm dying and I need some one to take my place. It seems you have the characteristics to be Sabbac- said Sabbac. -What kind of drugs did YOU take? I want those- said Ishmael walking by him. -What if I told you that you could have the power of Satan himself, would you accept it?- asked Sabbac. -Satan ain't got shit on me- responded Ishmael. -Then you're the right one. -Virtutes autem invocans te potentia inferni Sabbac- said Sabbac in repetition. -What the heck are you doing?- asked Ishmael. -I give you the power of Sabbac- said Sabbac and Ishmael got possessed by various evil spirits turning him into a beast with red skin, long horns and a demonic star embedded to his chest in fire, he now has super strength, control over fire, he could throw it out of his mouth and he could turn gigantic. -I feel so much power- said Ishmael now turned into Sabbac with various voices on his voice. -Promise me, you'll burn this city to the ground and that you'll kill the Wizard and his champion- said Old Sabbac. -You read my mind. Wait, a Wizard?- asked Sabbac.
-Shaza...- whispered Old Sabbac as he disappeared into thin air. Sabbac ignored him paying more attention to his new powers.
-This feels good. I feel power- said Sabbac. Then a woman walking in the alley saw him and screamed like she had seen the Devil. -Shut up!- screamed Sabbac with his multiple voices and the woman passed out. Sabbac didn't know where to go, so he broke the wall next to him and entered into an abandoned building. He destroyed the building testing his powers.

He finally had a chance to get revenge and he wasn't blowing it away. So he went down to his old place. When he was entering the place all the soldiers panicked and started shooting at him. -Holy shit. I'm bulletproof- said Sabbac punching them away. Then some one fired a bazuca at him and he just grabbed it and then he swallowed it. Then he threw fire out of his mouth and burned the whole place. He saw Falcone getting out the back and he wasn't letting him get away. So he jumped to where Falcone was and grabbed him by the shirt. -What the hell are you?- asked Falcone. -Oh yeah, sorry. For a moment I thought you could recognize me. It's me, Ishmael Gregor.- said Sabbac. -Gregor?- asked Falcone. -Yeah. Now you know I keep my promises you Italian scumbag- said Sabbac burning Falcone's face with his fire breath. -Ah, this is just the beginning- said Sabbac cracking his fingers looking over Fawcett city.