Summer Fling : Chapter One

Riley POV

Fluffing my hair honestly makes me so annoyed , I recently dyed my hair black and went natural and I wore all black so my best friend, Ariel can be shocked. A couple minutes later, I finally finished the long walk to her house and the sexiest man EVER opens the door, her brother Princeton . "Ariel? There is a female version of me at the door." I rolled my eyes at him and laughed. "As if Jacob, as if." He laughs and says "well, welcome to the curly side of life, you sure your boyfriend likes it? What's his name again? HOE-teo?" I put my hand in his face . "MAAATEO really likes my hair for your information princess, and jealousy is not an attractive trait to have," I walk past him and he grabs my waist and whispers in my ear, "the only princess I see here is you." I un attach myself from him and walk upstairs "goodbye Jacob" I say, leaving him hella hurt.

Ariel POV

As I was in was in my mirror fixing my hair I heard slight yelling. "Ariel! Come get your black power ranger." Princeton yell. So I ran downstairs and ran to Riley. "Oh my gosh! Look at your hair, some definitely moving to the curly hair side!" I said "Of course I was inspired. But anywaaays, since your back in California what are we doing today? "Come on up and we'll plan something." I said walking upstairs. We went up to my room and she plopped on the bed. "So Mateo texted me and they planned to hit the skatepark and then later tonight have a bonfire?!" Riley said sitting up. "Skatepark? We don't skate." I laughed. "Well we can just watch them and the bonfire is a good idea. So lets go." Riley said getting up and pulling me. We grabbed our stuff and walked downstairs. "Where yall going?" Prince said looking over at us. "Well we're going to the skatepark and then later on going to a bonfire invited by Mateo." I said grabbing my keys, and walking out. "Alright, see yall later." He said going back to his book.

We left and drove to the skatepark. "Ariel and Riley!! Over here!" Mateo said yelling. We ran over to them and Mateo and Moises. "Hey, wheres Jaden?" Riley asked hugging on Mateo.

Me and Jaden had a past relationship... but it didn't work out to well, one summer he traveled to Paris and it went well until he fell in loved with another girl.

"Jaden is coming little later to skate. Ariel, you're okay with coming right?" Moises said. "Of course, I don't have a problem with it, he's you guys friends." I said sitting on the bench. "Okay, well Riley lets skate babe." Mateo said pulling her away. "You good Ariel? Like how you feel?" Moises asked. "I'm glad to be back in California. I miss the weather and the beach. Also, I miss you guys a lot." I said hugging Moises. "I, well we miss you too." He said hugging back. "Hey Ariel, long time no see." Jaden said coming up to us.