I don't love you, but I always will.

Julia Sheer as Coriell Stelling aka Cori

Jordan Nichols as Michle Royce aka Michy.

--------------

I woke up more than exited. Which wasn't really normal for me. 

But my best friend in the whole wide world was coming home! I haven't seen him in years, and he moved with is family when I was 7, I am now 18 and I'd say he's about...19? Yeah that should be right, not to much older than me. But anyways, he was coming back home for the summer and My mom was going to go back to the air-port to go and pick him up. We've spoken on the phone on and off, his voice is now deep, and smooth. But we've never sen each other since he moved. 

I was exited and nervous, what if he's changed? what if he doesn't like me? 

I guess there's only one way to find out, right?

I got up and walked in my bathroom, I wasn't all that pretty. I had long wavy blonde hair,light blue eyes, pink full lips, I wasn't skinny but I was not fat either.

So I guess I'm curvy? I sighed and brushed my teeth then steped into the hot shower. 

I was worried, I mean I'd always had a crush on Michy, wish is what I called him since we were kids. But anyways, I was heart-broken when he left, and since he's been gone for so long..my feelings have grown stronger. 

I jist don't ever want him to find out, I mean. Who could love me?

Once the water got all warm I got out, and let my hair air-dry, it would only get all wavy again. I went and put on some chap-stick, and went to my closet. I wasn't too big on make-up if you haven't guessed. I chose to wear a black camisole, under a neon blue half shirt that said GO! in black lacy big letters, some denim ripped skinny jeans and some combat-boots.

I went and put on small hoops, a small cross necklace, ans my charm bracelet I wore everyday that Michy gave me. There was a micro-phone since I love to sing, a guitar, a music note, a piano, football since I liked sports, a book, and finally a cursive M. for Michy of course.

I then put on my wrist watch. 

"Coriell Stelling if you don't get you butt down here!" Yep, that was my weird name. But got the nick-name of Cori, thankfully I wouldn't have to walk around with that weird name all the darn time,

I ran down the steps, and my mom shook her head with a smirk. "You sure do look happy." She said, I broke out in a smile.I ran a hand through my hair, only to have my side bang to fall back in place. "Are you kidding? Of course I am, now lets go before were late."

I said dragging my mom out of the house. She laughed as we got into the car, and drove to the air-port.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I coulsn't wait to land.

This damn flight was taking to long, my butt felt numb and the flight attendant keeps flirting with me, even though she's like half my age. I wasn't into having sex in a cramped bathroom. 

I sighed, looking out of the window, I just wanted to get back to Cori. My parents were nice enough to leave me he house while they continued travelling but..I wanted to spend my summer with my Cori.

I wonder how she looks now, I know she sounds different, more mature. She's about 18, now.  I just want to see her,  We use to play all the time when we were kids, and I don' t think she'll recognize me that much..I wanted to see her so badly. I remember that sweet sent she use to always have...It was like vanilla, so sweet and light. So innocent. Which is just what she was, my little Coriell was as innocent as they come.