Yoongi: So Cute~ ♥️

You were going on a business trip today, and Yoongi was also leaving for tour. You had to leave your son alone in the mean time, however that's a big no no for you. It was all a relief when your friend, (Y/N Taehyung) called you and asked if you'd like her to accompany your child for the while. You hesitantly agreed.
———

"Honey~ hurry up!" You say to your husband who was still on the bed, not planning on getting up, whatsoever.

He merely groans as a disappointing reply for you.

You snatched away the pillow he was hugging and what he claims as his "second wife"

He shot his eyes open and frowns seeing you clutching his beloved pillow.

"Would you rather get up, or get up?" You raised a brow, keeping the pillow out of his reach.

"Y/nnnnn" he whines, lazily trying to grab the pillow again, but now isn't the time, you huffed in annoyance, poking your inner cheek with your tongue.

"Gimme my love back!" He demands, sitting down completely, still slouching.

"Are you gonna ditch your tour just to have time with this stupid thing?!" You say in an 'ugh' manner.

Tour.

He ran to the bathroom as he got his towel in the process, you scoffed, "Didn't know he'd freak out just by mentioning the tour."

You got off the bed, then on your way to your son's room.

"Yow, Yeon Hyo-ah wakey wakey!" You poked his little cheeks.

He rolled over, his stomach facing his bed, then his head on his palms, he was half asleep.

"Dear~ are you awake?" You poked his sides, making him giggle, still with eyes closed.

"Eomma~ 10 minutes??" He rolled on his back, him now facing you.

"How about..... 10 seconds?" You joked, but of course, you'd literally let him do that today due to the limited schedule you have.

"Eeh~~ mom!" He pouted.

"Yeon Hyo~ I told you that you're gonna meet a playmate today right?"

His lips curve upward, "it's today!!!" He exclaimed, jumping out his bed.

"Okay now chop chop! Get ready." You fix his bed and hung his outfit on his cabinet handle.

...

"You two lazy boys...." you mumbled as you stare at them, walking to the car with no speed at all.

"Quickly guys! My meeting's starting within an hour~" you got in the driver's seat, starting the engine, which made them pick up their pace.

...

"Mom... why are you driving?" Your son asked in a puzzled tone as you look at him on the rear view mirror, with a confused face.

"Can't mommy drive?"

"Uhm... I mean daddy always drives whe—"

"I just drove today because of your dad's lazy butt." You cut him off. Your response made one of the boys chuckle whilst the other rolls his eyes.

...

*ding dong*  (insert memekook's voice)

The sound of the door knob clicking had your son jumping in excitement while he squeezed your hand.

"Oh! Y/n-ah!!" Your friend exclaimed, inviting you to her arms, which your gladly accepted.

"How've you been— oh! Your two kids are here too." She grinned at Yoongi who was totally not fitting in the moment.

"Yup! Of course I brought them! This is aunt (Y/n Taehyung), Yeon Hyo-ah." You whispered to your son as you lightly tap his shoulder, signalling him to greet.

"Wassup Miss! I suppose you're the mom of my new playmate! I'm Min Yeon Hyo, nice to meet you!"

Your friend stared at your son, stunned by his strategy of greeting. She was amused by his polite-but-swaggy personality.

"Hello there, little kid. Yes. I am your new friend's mother. Oh and btw, he's eating breakfast right now."

She opened the door wider now, wherein the boy could run inside and meet his friend, which he did.

...

"Taehyung-ah!!!!" She yelled still with no reply. She sighed.

"You've shouted his name for, literally the 50th time." You say jokingly.

"I know!" She washed the dishes.

"Honey!!!! I'm so sorryyyyyy" taehyung appeared suddenly, wrapping his arms around his wife.

You simply chuckled but came out as a light laughter when you heard her response.

"Psh... whatever.. you're probably still staring at those paintings Namjoon gave you."

She turned around and saw your face that looked amused but with a confused expression.

"I swear Y/n.." she muttered, "you would NOT want to even know about it."

...

"Okay! Bye~~~" you waved your hand at your son and Daehyo, Taehyung's toddler.

"Bye Y/n! Enjoy and do good on your business trip!" She hugged you.

"Thanks. Hey, I apologize in advance for the trouble my son may cause in the future." She chuckled, shaking her head, "if anything, just call me. I packed enough clothes for him just so you know." You flashed a smile, then entered the car where the two men were waiting.

+

Car...

"Y/n, are you sure your son isn't a statue or something?" Taehyung asked, who was in the backseat.

"Haha no. Why?"

"He literally stood still when I teased him." He shrugged.

"What did you tell him?" Yoongi asked his eyes on the road.

"I told him that he was very cute and chubb—" his sentence was interrupted by your laughter.

"What is it?" He was perplexed.

"He hates being called cute." Yoongi said, who was now on the verge of laughing too.

"So Tae, just a warning... Yoongi was punched in the face by his own son—"

"Wait WHAT?" He was Jungshook.

"Yeah, cause his dad didn't stop calling him cute. He had it." You smiled.

"Woah..." he said astonished.

"So... now you know." Yoongi informed.

"Now I know I should stay away from Yoongi pt. 2." His eyes were still wide.

"Hahah.."

..

The whole ride was full of nonsense bickering, and other stuff.

You were driven to your company then you waved them off.

They arrived on the airplane just on time; and Yeon Hyo was actually mentioned by Tae as their fans laughed at the story.

>>><<<
Y'all thanks for reading~~~~ I'm seriously murdered by I'm fine, I mean the song doesn't connect with its impact on me :((((
Fortunately, I revived and updated for ya! Thanks! Ily 💕