Hoseok: Cherish ♥️

I'm sorry...too sudden:
I am declaring that the time magic has made Haejung three years old here!

You gave birth to your new baby last night, and you had nothing else stored in your mind, other than your little boy in your arms.
———

"Hoseok.." you call out. He shot his head up, "Sleep." You smiled, knowing he's been resisting his sleep for the whole time since you both arrived here.

"Please sleep, darling. Don't worry, mom's coming." You told him while caressing the fragile back of your newborn baby.

"Are you sure?" He looked at you worriedly.

And you just nodded.

"Okay.." he sleeps on the wide sofa bed.

++

"OH WELL HOW ARE YOU DOIN—"

"Mom!" You whisper-yelled.

"Oops, sorry.." she chuckled nervously whilst your sister-in-law closes the door.

"Congratulations!" Your sister-in-law eyed the baby, completely in awe.

"Thank you." You smiled sweetly, gesturing them to sit on the couch– opposite from the side of Hoseok.

"So, how's my Haejung doing?" You fix the infant's position on top of your chest, he's currently on his stomach.

"Haejung is fine as always! He is becoming naughtier each day~"

Your sister chuckled in agreement with your mother's statement.

"Right. He even often calls me noona instead of auntie."

You chuckled.

"Still though, what're you planning for his birthday?" Your mom asked (she's your mom)

"Yeah I figured, it's next month and... I'm thinking maybe we can combine his birthday with this cutie's christening."

Your mom 'kkk-ed' in satisfaction with your idea, then your sister gasped dramatically, cupping her mouth.

"Why?" You glanced at her.

"Now I'm guilty..." she sighed.

"Uh...why?" You frowned, almost confused as she fake cries while approaching you.

"Cause I almost forgot that this baby was here~" her eyes instantly became puppy-like as she saw the sleeping form in his mother's embrace.

"He's just finished his feeding session earlier." You breathed a chuckle.

"Oohh... so he's gonna be sleeping longer." She sounded disappointed.

"Not really. He'd be awake by the time our doctor comes. He'll need to check him up every hour." You informed.

"Oh. Okay." She nods.

"Do you wanna hold him?" You suddenly ask, making her eyes glisten.

"Sure—"

"Be careful."

You flinched a bit, hearing your husband's raspy voice.

"You're awake? It hasn't been 30 minutes." You turned to him.

"Nah.. it's fine." He sighs and pecks your cheek, then runs as soon as he sees your mother on the couch on the other side. He immediately bows and hugs your mom.

"Congratulations Hoseok-ah." Your mom smiled sweetly.

"Thank you, mother." He showed his heart shaped smile.

He turned around to witness you handing your newborn to his sister.

"Noona, be careful—"

"Pfft, what you saying? I am much more professional than you~" she sways the napping baby in her arms.

"As if, I became a parent first so..." he tilted his head with crossed arms.

You giggled at their bickering and fixed your position which made your butt ache.

"Hoseok~" you call for him.

"Hm?"

"Lift the bed please."

...

"Assa!" (Lol idk but it's weird writing that in English alphabet hhh)

You get up from the bed, to go get some fresh air. It's been a week since you've gotten out.

You breathed in the refreshing breeze of the hospital garden and froze when a shout was audibly heard.

"MOMMY!"

You twisted your upper half and saw your little boy clapping while squealing when he saw you.

"Haejung!"

The dazed man beside you was caught off guard when he saw his wife running to a familiar figure.

"Oh! Hey!" He followed behind you.

"Aww.. how are you sweetie?" You constantly pecked his cheeks once he'd been handed to you.

"He's fine, just a little stubborn without his parents around." Chanyeol cooed.

You both nodded.

Then Hoseok fixed his gaze on you.
"Oh by the way, Y/n-ah! Don't run like that, I swear!"

"Let's go to the hospital room!" You baby-voiced to Haejung. You headed towards the building entrance, whilst the two men were left astonished.

"Did she just...ignore you?" Chanyeol bit back a laugh.

"As usual." Hoseok sighed, flashing a grin afterwards.

+++

"Look!" Your toddler dangled a plushie in front of the baby. (By this time, little baby still couldn't see anything clearly, but let's pretend— I don't want too many time skips :'< )

You watched them play.

Your infant was giggling so much.

Your toddler was having fun making his younger brother laugh.

"He's a month old." You pout.

Hoseok turned to you with a questioning face.

"And... Haejung is three years old!"

"Why?" He chuckled.

"Are we getting old?"

"Hahaha no!" He stopped stirring your coffee and handed it to you.

"Thanks."

"Mm.."

"Y/n..."

"Yeah?"

"They're wonderful." You looked at Hoseok who was smiling at the two young boys on the soft mat on the soft carpet of your living room.

"The ones I will always cherish." He flashed a loving smile.

"Who?" You teased.

He turned to you.

"You, Haejung, and

Jung Junsoo."

>>><<<
Can I just— UWUUUUUU
WHATDA HECK im prolly softer than the soft mat on the soft carpet. Why so precious? I gonna cry~  T^T
(J) hope ya like ittt! ♥️💜