Life

I wonder what life is,
Is it the ringing of luck?
Or is it the cringing of misfortune?
My friend once told me,
"Life is something meaningful,
yet it is nothing that will be ever meaningful to you, nor those who live richly, nor those who take life for granted,"
I take life for granted, i know.
I am not the one to cry, because life carries the misfortune for me.
I am not the one to try, because life does everything for me.
Soon, I will know, that all those efforts of life and all beyond it, will crash upon me and I will have to take it all in, as it is my fault, and not life's.
Then, my friend told me again,
"If you urge to open the vault full of the aftermath of those who feel life is not meaningful, you will neither find gold nor fortune, instead, you will find one's consequences, and rotting skulls. You may find this as bullshit, or me just telling you a tale. Yet, everything I just told you is true and you have to accept it, as you are one who take life for granted,"
You may ask who my friend is, but you are very familiar with him. He is life, though he just swore, he is not one who thinks life isn't meaningful. Life is meaningful, and we should all know that from now on.

ANOTHA STUPID POEM AFTER MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS! Hope you enjoy it, though quite deep~!