Chapter 2: Better than nothing

After I passed the gate and the principal, Helena and I, walked down to our group of friends, wondering why they looked really suspicious, confused and shit.

"Where the fuck were you?" Alexia said in her normal voice.

"I was walking with Helena, why?" I said in a confused voice.

"You got in with luke aye?" Anna said in her suspicious voice.

"Um no, fuck no, I wish but nah." I said. I was so upset when I said that.

"Hahaha, in your fucking dreams, you will go out with him." Anna said, in her bitchy voice.

"Shut up, you could never know what will happen with your life alright.." I said.

"Anyways, Anastasia, guess what? There were shit about you on facebook of you going out with someone!" Alexia said.

"What!? Where? Are you actually fucking kidding me? I ain't taken!" I said, I wonder who the fuck said that cause I want to rip that persons head off.

"Well, take a look for yourself." Alexia said and she can tell that I'm gonna bash this kid.

"Fuck no. I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch! Why the fuck would she do that? She is such a bitch like seriously she needs to get her fucking nose out of our businesses. Its not like she is the one that has to know everything. Fuck thats it I'm gonna bash her up!" I said. I got so angry and now I can never trust her.

"Sorry about that Maria. I never knew it would hurt you like that. She is a bitch and everyone knows. ok?" Alexia said.

"Yeah sorry about that." Everyone said from the group of girls.

"Well it ain't my fucking fault that she has to be a dick and put her ugly self in everyones business." I was so angry I wanted to break her head soooooo bad.

Only my group has found out about this, I wonder who else found out. Well the girl who made up shit was Gruella, Gruella Deville. She is the worst, no one probs would want her as a friend, as she gets into everyones fucking business. And her parents named her after a character, ahah that always makes me laugh. Sometimes I can just go with her as a friend and then next she is like a biggest bitch, telling everyone your secrets, I swear no one can actually trust a bitch like her. But she can be nice, when she is in a nice, friendly mood, she is actually not that bad. But when she founds out about a secret, bamm she turns into a bitch.

Well after that conversation went, we walked up to our area that we usually sit in the morning, the courts, where all the gossip and shit happens. When we sat down and put our bags down, everyone started talking and stressing about the assignment, while me, what I always do is talk about boys, but not all the fucking time, just only a little bit, well kinda big. When I started, I named like about 20 guys in 2 minutes, there should be a record for that, then my name will definetely be on that book. Everyone hates when I'm talking about boys, cause thats the only thing I talk about, well kinda yea it is, but I talk about other stuff. Anyways, just talking about shit and all I can see is the group that Gruella is sitting in, she thinks I don't know about the facebook shit, but she is that dumb, cause she knows that its social media, what a dumb fuck.

Her group was just sitting there, facing my group, only like couple metres away. I see her waving at me, I ignored her, I seriously can't take her anymore, she gets into so many business, it kills the fuck out of me. I see her coming up to me, she seriously looks like a fucking donkey, when she walks.

"Hi Anastasia!" Gruella said, in her pedo, ugly voice.

"Um, what are you doing here? Anything suspicious aye?" Alexia said.

"Noooooo, I just want to see my beautiful frind, Anastasia." Gruella said.

"Alright then, now go, she is not in the mood to talk to people. Alright?" Helena said

"Ok then fine, have it your way!" Gruella said.

The bell rang for homeroom, I took off first, looking angry, in pain and shocked. Helena, Anna and I walked to our lockers, cause they were in the same area. Anna and Helena were talking about their crushes, while I'm walking at the front, playing my music and thinking how to beat that Gruella bitch in half. I unpacked my bag, but my school bag in my locker and I went of to homeroom. I see everyone in my homeroom and I'm the late one again.

I walked into homeroom, I see Mary, Alexia and Jen and the others, Mary and Alexia were waiting for me, seeing how I'm feeling and wondering how I'm going with it. 

"You alright Anastasia?" Jen said.

"Yea I'm alright, just that stupid bitch is annoying." I said

"I know right!" Mary and Alexia said at the same time.

Sir calls the role, he calls everyones name by their first name, while me, he just calls me by my last name. I hate it when he does it, he actually kills me, when he does that and I'm the only one, it makes me want to hit him.

*Stage Co-ordinator comes in*

"Ok girls, I will be checking your uniform." Mr Uno said.

"Fuck, I have my priecing in, better take it out. Wait who really gives." Alexia said.

"Ahaha dumb cunt, he is coming up. Shit" Jen said.

My makeup is all over my face and usually he doesn't see it, cause I'm not like one of those bitches that puts them and its obvious to see..

"Hello Anastasia." Mr Uno said.

"Hi Sir.." I said. I couldn't be bothered to talk to him, cause he is really annoying.

Lucky, the bell rang, I ran out the door with Alexia and went to first period which was science. I hate science so bad, my teacher always picks on me and she is so annoying, with her heels, fuck she can't even walk, cause she doesn't even know how to walk on heels. All she does, is stomp her feet on the ground and it feels like she is just gonna break the floor in any minute.

My school is so annoying. Its good but annoying. I can't handle it with all dramas and bull shit, you can never know whats gonna happen next and the next day. I like my school, its just all this shit that happens around, with the boys school next door, shit always happen. I have so many friends from next door, but the only thing that I hate about is that whenever my year and the boys school year have masses together, all the girls go fucking crazy, when the boys walk past, its actually really annoying. Ok yes, I might be like that, but I'm not fucking that crazy, its really annoying even though I also do it myself. What can I say, I'm a boy talker, thats girls and nothing will change us girls.