Story Of New Alpha

This A Storty Of Kid name Christian or "Chris". He Is A Very Skinny and a Whimp Kid.

But Suddenly At His 16 Birthday He Feel something Changing...And at the Night Of His Birthday He Dream about A Brown, Black Wolf Running towards His Way And Chris Start Running Himself.

But The Wolf Was Fast And When He Turned Around The wolf Pass Through Him And Disappeared.

He Feel Strange With it great Power He Look At Himself He looks Normal and He climb a Mountain with Great Speed

And While Going Down The Mountain He Passed to River It Look Beautiful The Moon Reflects To The Water...

But He Go Near It He Feel Alot More Strange And While He Stare at the reflection of The Moon He Saw Himself As A Brown, Black Wolf And Then He Remember The Wolf Chasing Him And Then...

He Woke up With Rush of Breathing!!

And At That Day He Knew That His Grandfather passed away and Everything Was Told To Him By His Parents The Wolf in His Dream Is His Grandfather That His Grandfather Was A Alpha Of A One Of The Biggest Pack in their Territory And Now He Is Appointed To Be The New Alpha!!

He's appetite, Physical appearance and mood started to change.He Will Be A Descendant Of A Alpha Wolf (werewolf)

Chris Was Be Called By His Pack To Be There New Alpha And He Meet Jake He Is The Packs Beta The Muscle Wolf. And While The Ceremony is On Going suddenly He Saw This Girl Name Danica They Are Schoolmates So they see each Other Alot But He Didnt Know She Was A Wolf. So He Walk Towards Her But He Didnt Know She Was The Beta's Mate!!

And Now As The Alpha He has Great Responsibility to protect His Pack Every Members.

With Jake (beta) As The Strongest One And With His Mate Danica.

Now After 1 year have past Chris grew from being the Alpha also is His Pack. But Everyday Seening His Bestfriend Jake with His Mate Everytime. Chris Feels Alone and Weak Without A Mate...........

But There is A New Comer A Omega Rose she is At the Same Age As Chris . As The Alpha He Has To Present The New Comer To The Pack. But When They Collied Something Flow through their Vains. And They knew They Were Mates With An Instant He Meet His Mate. And Now They Are Engaged.

Jake was very Happy For His Friend. But Something Happened A Pack Of Wolf Entered Their Territory And Claim theirs. And A War Beguns....... After Winning Against The Intruders Chris Didnt Know Rose His Mate was Killed!!.......... Chris is in Rage And Deep Anger Crawling With Him As He look for The Wolf That Killed Rose