All alone.

**Levy's POV**

It's 4:02 am and Gajeel still isn't home? That's it I'm calling the cops.

[Normal-levy bold-cop]

Hello 911 what is your emergeny?

My fiancé was suppose to return home 3 hours ago and I was wondering if he's gotten into trouble

What is your name and your fiancés name miss?

Im Levy Mcgarden and my fiancés name is Gajeel Redfox

Where was he last seen?

He was leaving PantherLilys house which is April st

Miss Mcgarden it shows on my data that around 1:30 a man with black long hair and many piercings was found on that street with multiple bullets in him .

That's him!Can you tell me what hospital his in?!?

He's in Tarmin Hospital

Thank you so much

It's my job

**End of phone call**

All I Rember is running to car. I quickly park and then it hits me. Gajeel is the hospital ..all cause I didn't go with him. I turn off the car and just begin to cry. All of a sudden a woman with green hair..! The same one from the fight! Past by. I can see her from a distance she's getting payed and giving a gun back? I get scared cause wath if they kill me ? I run inside and ask for Gajeel room. I enter and..it killed me. Seeying him attached and sleeping. "Oh miss Mcgarden your hear ..we have good and bad news.

Good news he's do a full recovery and only a couple stitches. Bad news...he's in a comma and Miss Mcgarden since your the only family member that he had left the bill goes to you?" He says as he gives me a paper..I just broken inside and Gajeels bills.. It looks like Im gonna get a job at...

thank you minna like always !

Questions

#1 do you think Gajeel shall get justice over Frosch?

#2 how long do you think Gajeel is gonna be in the comma

#3 what's Levys job gonna be? XD you probably already know

***dont own fairy tail***