Chapter 1: Katty Your Back!!

"Master it is done the....um....thing is dead" whisperd Fay.

"What why, why would you kill her after all l have tought you, and told you not to kill her.... and ....you just go a head and kill her i need her powers"yelled the shadow figure.

They look at the door way only to see tex standing there "calm your paws down ma,am the one and only (me) is hear" tex giggles a bit.

"Oh good tex your hear where are the others you know sam, jake, bow and phil" the shadow slitly growls.

"rach.... um..... l mean ma,am sam is under cover trying to find Bowen and Corey and the others l dont know" whispers tex.

"Do you know what will happen if your late dont you?" growled the shadow.

"Y...yes ma,am"tex stumbled.

                    MEANWHILE

"Hay Corey get you ass over hear now" l yell.

"why l am fine hear like this" Corey whines.

"NOW!!!!" I yell.

"Yes father" Corey sighed

sicasticly"your no fun Bowen".

"so.....you dont wont to see me?" katty softly growls.

WHAT? Katty is that you?

YES YOU BIG IDIOT, it is me katty she growled softly.

Ok l am going to leave you two to your fun and games while i just....walk off i say as i walk off.

When l start to walk away l hear yelling and growling i walk back slowly so they do not hear me and l can hear them.

Why did you leave katty after all l did, you run away and l am left with nothing but Bowen yelled Corey in full anger.

Oh no wrong move buddy l whisper to myself

L....lo.....look l h...had things......to do and.... she started to get upset

AND WHAT, there better then US and things WE could have done and our... OUR relationship Corey yelled

N...no its just... katty when to say but Corey pushed in

JUST WHAT, he yelled realy mad at her

"my.....father died, but you dont care do you, the only one who cares is Bowen" she starts to cry

as l heard my name l fuly walk back and look at katty i step on a twig and Corey stares at me and katty runs at me and huges me. She whispers i love you like a brother and you love me like a sis no take me away from hear. "where do you wont to go" i whisper.

"Far away from hear".she asks.

"As i start to leave i mindlink Corey and say i will come back", but get cut off by him and he says "i dont care you stole her from me and now you will pay!!"