Bad News

I woke up next to Ashton the next morning. He was still asleep and dreaming. I don't know whether it is a good idea to wake him up or to let him sleep. Either way I know he will be tired.

"Ashton baby, Wake up" I quoted

He rolled over to face my direction. His cuts and bruises were healing. Bless him, these last few days have been tough. Shit, I just remembered that I haven't texted Nick. I grabbed my phone and called him?.

Suddenly a girl picked up the phone.

"Hello" She said when she was cut off by a male voice.

"Sorry, Hello Abi?" He said

"Hi, you see I don't think---

I was cut of be another girl in the back ground saying "Nick come back to bed" and followed by giggles.

"I don't think this is going to work, I will talk to you at school, bye" I finished. I ended the call and looked over at Ashton who was just opening his eyes. He looked so hurt and tired.

"Morning" He said whilst looking straight at me.

"Good morning, how was your sleep?" I asked

"Good, and you" He answered,l. We both got up and went downstairs.

"Look Ashton, you do know you have to come to my school tomorrow l, the holiday's are over now, this means that you will have to see Nick and Spencer" I explained

He looked at me and said "Look I am not scared of some boys who you have dated, we're dating now and that's all that matters" He answered.

Whilst we were eating breakfast there was a slight ringing sound. It was a call from the hospital back In Australia. I had no idea what was being said until Ashton's head fell into the palm of his hands.

"Ashton? Are you Okay?" I asked hoping bot to get to much of a reaction. He looked up and I could see that he was crying. A tear drop rolled down his beautiful face and onto his chin.

"My mum has passed away, and my father committed suicide I have no family" He answered

"Oh My God!" I added. I am speechless. I don't know what to do, whether to get my mum or kiss him. I agreed that I should get my mum.

I told her what has happened and she ran through and hugged him.

"I'm not sure what we are going to do but we have just under 2 Weeks to figure it out" Said my mum

I put my arm around him and placed my forehead on his.

"Whatever happens I still love you"