Larry 2.0

The next few weeks go by really slow. Mainly because he never sees Harry anymore, since he is done really fast at opening his locker. And if he sees him, it's only when Harry is with his apparently new best friend Niall. It made him feel jealous, but he didn't have the right, because in the meantime Eleanor has become his girlfriend. He already had sex with her a few times, but it never felt the way he thought he should feel.

Suddenly one day Harry came walking to Louis in recess.

"Hello, Louis." He says while he taps Louis' shoulder.

Louis turns around and looks the boy in the eyes. "Hi, Harry."

Louis pushes Harry forward to the toilets.

"Hey!" Harry says indignantly. "Are you ashamed of me or something? Because I'm just a freshman?"

Louis looks down and starts fidgeting with his hands.

"You are." Harry says disappointed. "I just wanted to ask how you are. Even though we didn't get much further then asking if you had a girlfriend, but whatever."

Louis smiles shyly. "I am good."

"Are you? You don't.. Well, look truly happy, if I put it the right way." Harry says serious. "You don't have that happy sparkle in your eyes. Usually you see that with people who are happy."

"Can we maybe talk another time? Tonight 7 at Diana's."

Without waiting for an answer Louis leaves the toilets and walks back to his friends.

"Who was that?" Eleanor asks.

"Oh, that was a friend of my nephew." Is the first thing he thinks about.

"Oh. I've never seen him before."

"Well, we aren't that close. So."

Eleanor nods and continues talking to his other friends.

At the end of the school day when he walks out of school he walks to his bike. Then he sees Harry and he can't help to smile a little.

When he walks past him Louis whisperers "See you tonight."

It sounded way more seductive then he planned to. But something tells him it was good to say it that way. The reason he doesn't know.

——

As soon as Louis arrives home he starts putting his hair the way he always does when something exiting would happen like a birthday or a date. A date? Was it a date? Harry probably doesn't see it that way, so he shouldn't be exited for nothing.

Even with that in mind, Louis stills pulls a neat looking striped t shirt and red trousers out of his closet and puts it on. He judges himself in the mirror and decides it's good enough. It shouldn't look like he put too much effort in it.

'Are we going to eat there? Well, I'm not hungry yet, so I'll see what I'm going to eat.' He thinks.

Fortunately school always ended around 5:30 PM so he doesn't have to wait that long for his appointment with Harry.

He looks at the clock and sees it's 6:55 PM. If he goes now he'll probably be there exactly in time. So he jumps on his bike and goes to Diana's.

When he arrives he puts his bike against a tree and already sees a curly headed boy. To make sure it is really Harry he first walks around him to check his face. He smiles as he sees that it is ineed Harry.

"Hi." Louis says.

"Hi." Harry says back with red cheeks.

If he had only half an idea of how cute he looked. He saw that Harry had changed his t shirt for a neat looking white blouse.