Larry

Note: Imagine the 2015 L&H.
This story is also very long.
Part one: 2230 words.
Part two: 2845 words.
Abusive language
Louis top

📛WARNING: starts off hot📛

"I'm gonna cum, Jenn." Louis says out of breath.

While she's riding on his dick she bites her her lip. "Good, baby."

Suddenly Louis loses all control over his body and starts moaning really loud, signing he came.

"OH JESUS FUCK, JENN!" He pounds one last time into her before Jenn gets off of him.

"That was great." She says while hugging him and kissing him on his lips.

"Yeah." He smiles and pecks her lips.

Then she turned around so they were spooning. He always liked spooning. But not whith certain people.

He closes his eyes and falls asleep.

The next morning when he wakes up he notices that Jenn is laying on his chest while he lays on his back. He carefully slipped away under Jenn and silently went to the bathroom.

He goes for a wee and then leans over the bed to Jenn and softly kisses her cheeck.

"I'm going to school." He whispers.

The only thing he heard was a soft humming from her. Showing him that she was too far away to say something that made sence.

He pulled his tight jeans over his muscular legs and arse and buttoned it up. The jeans were so tight that they hugged Louis' bum. Exacly the way he liked it, and the girls too.

He pulled his baggy shirt over his head, grabbed his backpack and walked out of the room. Thank God her parents weren't home yet, that would be pretty awkward.

Before leaving the house, he takes a look in the mirror. He strokes his hand through his hair a few times until he liked it. Then he walks out of the house, walking towards his car. Before he starts it, he grabs a gum out of his bag, and chews on it. He always eats gum.

The last day of summer vacation ended very well, he must say. He just had sex with the hottest girl in school. That's what everyone says.

When he arrives at the schools parking lot, people are already greeting him. He loves the attention, it's like he's addicted. He even gets attention of the openly gays in the school, he doesn't mind, every attention he gets gives him a rush.

Fortunately Jenn doesn't have to start yet, so he doesn't have to be bothered by his friends who tease him with his one night stand. Actually he only had sex with her because his friends had dared him to.

He got out of the car and his friends came walking over to him.

"Aye, waddup bro?" His friend Zayn says. "Did you have nice, eeh..." He says making thrusting movements.

"It was." Louis laughes. But he didn't, because it wasn't with a person he cared about. He never told anyone he didn't like one night stands because then he would look like a soft-hearted loser. But he didn't want his reputation to go down the drain. So he just fooled everyone.

"Guys," His other friend Liam interrupted his thoughts. "Today there are new freshmen comming, maybe we can take all of their virginity." Liam and Zayn laugh and give each other a box to Zayn.

"Nice, one." Is the only thing Louis says. But they don't notice.

The only thing Louis sees right now, is a tall, curly boy, with brught eyes. He can't tell what color his eyes are from this distance, but they are bright. Although Louis clearly sees that the curly headed one is scared of the big high-school that he is about to entre. Louis remembered he felt the same way when he was a freshman. Scared of the big scary world in that building. But it wasn't as scary as it seemed. He made new friends quite easily. And acting like a jerk and looking like a tough guy had really helped.