Adventure for Heartbreak Girl//// L.H.

i'm really bad at writing usually ((Unless it for a school paper) so just bare with me please xx.

When I was little I lived in New York, until my parents got a divorce when I was a toddler.  My mom had full custody of me, so we picked up our things and went across the country to Arizona.  But I'm 17 nearly 18, and I want to go back to where I was born and get myself another fresh start, and get an adventure in before I'm legal.

I arrive in the airport, and there is a bunch of teenage girls that are probably my age or a little younger sitting and standing really close to each other.  I swear I hear one of them call my name, but who would remember me? I haven't been in the city in 14 years so it was probably nothing. 

I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket of my jeans and plugged my headphones, and turned the volume all the way up.  I'm walking to the luggage claim and thats when this random person ran into me, and the only reason why it matters to me was because my phone fell to the floor and my music stopped playing. 

I go to grab my phone and someone's hand touches mine.  In shock I pull my hand back close to my body.  I stood up and let the stranger pick it up and give it back to me.

"All Time Low huh?" He asked me.

I noddd my head as I said "Yeah I've seen them live like 4 times, they're my favorite band?"

"Well you have great taste in music it seems like" And he gave me a smile and the dimple game was strong and winked at me. I got butterflies in my stomach and I could feel my face turning red hot so I finally said thank you to this very attractive guy.

I reached for my phone but he just held it above his head.  I could have tried for it since I am 5 feet 8 inches tall but I had no energy to do that, so I just begged for it. "Please let me have my phone, I don't even know you, you don't even know you! So why are you teasing me! Can i just please have my phone back I just want to go to my loft and sleep. So if you would like to be a nice person you would give me my phone back", I whined.

"Whats your name, babe?" He asked flashing his smile at me figuring I would tell him because I was desperate.

I thought to myself for a few moments as if I should tell him or give him a fake name.  But I promised myself I was going to have an adventure this year, and that made me tell this random stranger with a very cute smile and dimples my real name.

"Alaska Young" I said giving him a wink.  He pulled out his phone from his bookbag and typed my name and wanted my number?!?!

I grabbed his phone from his hands and I felt a spark........ I typed my number and texted myself and added some emjois nexxt to my name.  I gave him his phone back, and I got mine back and before I could ask what his name was he was gone, his luggage in hand with 3 other guys.

"Alaska fucking Young it seems like you're going to have an adventure" I whisered to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry I love the name Alaska so I used it. so yeah hahaha bye this is like really horrible probs, so i'm sorry i wasted your time!