Chapter Twenty Two: Surprise.

I landed on soft ground of a house I didn't recognise. It was beautiful. It had gold and glass stairs, cream walls with light and dark wood furniture, walls and floor.

"Hermione Granger? Will you do the honours of becoming my wife?" 

"Yes." I chocked/cried as he lifted me up and slammed me against the door, effectively closing it. He pulled away and smiled. I smiled back. I apparated us back to Hogwarts admiring the ring on my finger.

 I apparated us back to Hogwarts admiring the ring on my finger

It was a rather old ring. It burnt my finger ever so slightly and tightened around it. I looked at Draco wanting an explanation as to why my finger had been burnt.

"The ring that I always have on, is passed down from my father. The ring from my mother. They are both charmed with complex and out dated magic. Before wand where even heard of. Your ring is mated to mine. It is linked to it. It burnt your finger to prove that you completely belong to me. And if you where ever to marry again, you could not remove the ring. Even if you did, the burn on your finger would relight, burning your hand if another engagement ring is places on it. This is why the ring is a Celtic design. These stones, are the only ones of that type and purity, are long gone." He explained. I smiled at him and kissed him as we entered the carriage that had waited for us to return to Hogwarts. Minerva was there awaiting out arrival.

"Congratulations Miss. Granger, Mr. Malfoy." She nodded once we had reached her. I smiled.

"Thank you Professor."

A/N Sorry it's so short. I'm ending this story soon and I'm desperately running out of ideas. I'll keep updating with an epilogue soon.