Should i?

Please tell me. This is her template for her. Please comment below should I.
Name: snowflake starstream
Nickname:snow,snowy(hates others calling her that exsept other agents and captain cuttlefish.)
Age:33
Level:50
Ranks:
Tower control: A+
Clam blitz:S
Splat zones:X
Rain maker:A+
Zodiac: Aquarius
Main ink: turquoise
Secondary ink:sky blue
Tentacles tips ink:aqua green blue.

Fav. weapon: dualies
Fav. Sub: splat booms
Fav. Special:tenta Missiles
Likes: cats,milk tea,(no Pup)orange juice,nice Octarians.
Dislikes:Octarians,sharp objects,pervs.
Siblings: Solarstar(younger),eclipse(twin/dead)
Parents(both dead):luner starstream(male),sunfeather stardust(female).

Looks:
Tentacles style:the one in the picture,default.
Tentacles turquoise, sky-blue,aqua green/blue.
Eyes:bright green,blue at top,yellow at bottom.
Fangs: slightly sharp.
Skin:a very light brown(light Carmel).
Medical issue:snappish.(inhuman short tempered).

Snow elements: fire,ice/snow
Elemental specials:

Sun Ball: a large fire ball that can become larger than the sun.

Solar Eclipse: a large black fire ball with light blue ice rings around the edge.

Ice shell:a large ice shield that surrounds the caster and people it chooses.the people inside can leave easily but people outside can't enter and once you leave you can't leave.

Ice Wave:covers the ground around the person that is getting attacked to ice and can freeze the person.can only go so far.

Sencery highten spell(only snow can use):alows her to hightens any of her six sences to max.-eyes turns yellow and glows-.

Six Sence:alows her to feel the ground for motion to alow her to know who is there and where.

Mind reading-link:snowflake is the only one able to link to people minds and know their thoughts is than able to talk to them through minds.(able to do this to multiple people at once.)-eyes turns blue and glows-.

Cons:All but last two can make her fall unconscious. Where she losses a lot of ink(blood,color is cyan.) And the color of her ink. Losing all her colors can kill her. So 1% life and death.
She won't use her powers anywhere in public except home.

BackStory:
A long time ago during the great turf war,there was a separated unit called the elements. They took care of another problem during that time,they fought against an Octarian and a inkling. The inkling name was %#^#% But we call her shadow.the Octarian name was €~~<£>~ But they called him blackberry.they fought for a long time,even before the actual great turf war. This group of agents was able to control the two elements they House. The main three agents was the sergeants. These three and there families hand star or anything to do with outer space in their name. Their names was luner starstream,sunfeather stardust and starstorm ???. The elements had two elements to control like fire and ice/snow. But only a select few could have separate forms. But there was a rule....because if you lost control two times you are exsacuted. I the final fight a lot died against the two enemies. They thought they finish them off but was wrong. Shadow separated her soul in two and possessed two of their main elements.snows parents.her parents sacrificed them selves to create a seal with half of the last few leaving snowflake and her twin with her little sister Solar. Months later as the twins protected a post they was sent to....it was full on invaded.with to much to save almost well all but one and the twins was left. Seeing as they was in threads of death snowflake lost control and used a elemental special spell wiping out all of the enemies but was going to wipe out the entire city (NOT INKOPOLIS). Eclipse or eclipsesa stopped the spell in exchange for her life. Year later the last Survivor died telling the agents of Inkopolis that everyone else was wiped out so the sisters can live in peace. Snowflake and solar was put in a deep sleep and woke up as soon as the zap fish was stolen(splatoon 1). They played as the agents in the background inklings until Snowflake was placed as agent 4.keepingthe secret was surprisingly easy until they found out a terrible curse. Shadow was killed along with blackberry.and turn into the goo of tartar. Snowflake had that stain on the tip and top of her ears,growing and spreading everytime she comes into a sanitized Octarian. The inklings Don't talk about the elements so they are basically never existed in the first place.