Title your Story Part

We both needed to go as we was in such a hurry. I got a text off Harry saying "why kiss Niall and Liam behind my back like that!?" I had no idea what he was on about. "What do you mean, I didn't kiss them at all!" I replied. "I have pictures!" he then sent me some pictures of me kissing 'harry'. I knew something was strange today and I knew what had happened because I was clever enough to solve this! I explained to Harry what had happened but he didn't budge! A few minutes later Harry replied "I know what has happened babe, I'm so sorry for not believing you!" I then rung him and had a deep conversation about this mix up, wind up, whatever you wanna call it relationship. It turned out that I was right, Niall and Liam had a real crush on me from the moment we met, Niall was spying to see what was happening between me and Harry (yes the real Harry). Niall then told Liam what had happened so they both tried to break me and Harry up, well they nearly made that happen (complete stupid immature behaviour as my mum would say this). Harry had taken so much out on Niall and Liam, they deserved everything! out of this I ended kissing Harry, Niall AND Liam! if my friends heard this they would probably called me a slag (in a funny way). Anyway all this banter was over and I can say it had been the most confusing day of my life! Above all this I'm going out with HARRY FUCKING STYLES how mad is that!!!!!!!