Sexual minds

So it's 5am and I'm texting Harry Obsessive much! i know that throughout this I've been saying I don't want to be obsessed with him but that's not the point anymore. I love him and I need to be obsessed, he's a celebrity for fuck sake! Anyway Harry was telling me that he wanted to be a bit 'sexual' with me now, now that we have gotten to know eachother more than ever before so I guess the times right. My mum was out so I invited him over, if my mum found out what I was planning she would kill me! I know that I'm 18 but she's very VERY overprotective about me and my few months younger brother. I guess she's like this because she cares but god I'm 18. Harry's 20 and very mature so no problem. Anyway Harry came over and we headed to my room, it started off by us watching 'the fault in our stars' very touching movie I know, but like they say, in a good relationship you watch cute movies like this so the girl can cuddle up to the boy, that's exactly what I tried to do. Anyway after the movie was over we kissed and hugged and the pattern continued. He then slipped off my skirt and then my knickers, Harry already took his pants off so it wasn't as hard for me, he then took off my top followed by my bra. "Wow double D's" he giggled. "Oh shut up" I joked. We then got on top of eachother, I'm not gonna lie but at this point we was both horny as fuck! The feeling was great but the noises were loud, loud enough that I think the neighbours heard! my mum was going to be home in exactly 15minutes so we quickly had another round of sex then threw our clothes back on.