Unicornmann x Sabre x Ryan

(Lets just get into the good stuff because I have litterly no story except that their at a sleepover btw I don't know why but I will certainly not do any ships with Tina or Goldy in them sorry)

3rd pov

Unicornmann was kissing Ryan's neck leaving hickys, Sabre on the other hand put his hand up the brown haired males shirt and started playing which his nipples. Ryan moaned from Sabres touch. Unicornmann moved downtown Ryan's lower region and undid his pants he wanted to tease him a bit and pulled his boxers down slowly when they were fully off unicornmann put the tip of Ryan's member in his mouth Ryan moaned as purple haired male slowly started putting more of it in.

Sabre already took Ryan's shirt off and took off his as well as. Sabre lined himself in Ryan's entrance and thruster in"Ahh~...."Ryan moaned in pain and pleasure Sabre let him adjust to his size a few moments later Ryan nodded saying he was ready Sabre thirsted in hearing the brunette(idk if Ryan's a brunette or not)moan in pleasure unicornmann started sucking harder on Ryan's member"AHH~IM GONNA-"Ryan then came in unicornmanns mouth the purple haired male swallowed it all Sabre wasn't too far behind Ryan and came deep inside him

Unicornmann started to undo his pants he lined himself up with Sabre and started thrusting roughly in him not even letting him adjust Ryan on the other hand was now sucking Sabres member he started bobbing his head"Ah~ F-faster pl-please~"Sabre commanded with both of them them going faster unicorn going in inhuman speed and Ryan sucking harder Sabre came inside of Ryan's mouth a lot some even dripping out of his mouth"s-sorry hah~ R-Ryan~"Sabre moaned out.

Ryan swallowed Sabres cum and licking the rest off his mouth unicorn then came in in Sabre as he pulled out he collapsed on the bed Sabre and Ryan were on Ryan was already asleep unicornmann picked him up and put him in the middle of the bed next to Sabre. He pulled up the covers and passed out

~bonus~

Goldy(yes I am...)was walking up stairs to see where the three boys went during the party. When she got to the room she saw Ryan, Sabre, and unicornmann cuddling in a bed with their clothes scattered everywhere Goldy then gasped seeing all three of her crushes were now taken and ran back down stairs and ran back home crying(sorry goldycorn favremygoldy and Goldy x Ryan fans but I'm really not)
-Ivy359