Neko! Sabre x Ryan

(Edit: Just something to listen to while you read 🙃)
How do I already have 3K? Thank you soooo much
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T.W. Humping, swearing(of course) , masterbation (skip till It says "your good" if you don't want to read the beginning of the story or masterbation and only the part where Ryan comes in)

Summary: Sabre is going through heat and needs someone to help him

Takes place in the new daycare

~~~
Sabres pov

I sat up in my yellow colored bed and groaned, I looked down to see a bulge in my boxers, I groaned: I looked at the calendar on my wall and sighed it was that time of season...mating season I couldn't do anything about it sadly. I got out of bed, put my chicken onesie on and left. My tail was swaying side to side everyone knew I was a neko but they didn't know about mating season, I wasn't worried about that though i was worried because Ryan is going to be there. Great my day just got even better.

I got to the door of the daycare and winced in pain. My bulge It's getting worse by the second: I can smell Ryan's scent but luckily I have my chicken suit on so he won't see my 'problem'. I walked inside to be greeted by Goldie "hey dude. Want to help me scare Tina?" Goldie asked in her happy voice as always "oh n-no I'm good I'm going to the play room.." I lied I'm actually going to my room to...take care of stuff...

I was stopped by someone....Ryan.... "Hey Sabre!" Ryan said "where are you going?" I looked down blushing madly, I can feel myself getting harder by the second "M-my r-ro-om...." "oh alright. See you later!" Ryan said and with that he was off to kill Goldie for messing up the room. I walked inside the playroom to be greeted by everyone "hey Sabre!" Tony said "hai Sabre!" Kat and Cookie said (everyone else said hi)

"o-oh h-hey guys..." I said, Tony then got up from his seat and walked over to me asked "hey Sabre why do you smell like chocolate and vanilla?" I froze 'DO I HAVE A FUCKING SCENT?!' I internally screamed in my head "o-o-oh n-I d-don't u-uhm... k-know..." I stuttered out, Tony out his hand on my shoulder and asked "Sabre...are you in heat?" He asked, I nodded "who's your mate?" I looked to my side to look at Ryan "oh..." I looked down and started to feel even harder.

I started getting a little closer to Tony until I started to feel my bulge agents his leg "nngh..." Tony blushed and moved me away from him a bit "don't hump me..." Tony whispered "go upstairs and hump you pillow or something...." I nodded and ran upstairs: I stopped "sorry Tony" "it's fine" he smiled then walked downstairs. I finally got to my room and locked my door the second I walked in, I gasped, my lower region started killing me so i slid down the door and took off my chicken onesie: I put my hand in my boxers and started rubbing my hard member.

"Hah..." I moaned out, I covered my mouth to muffle the moans. I started rubbing faster and faster "haah~" I could feel myself coming closer to my limit so I stopped and took off my boxers. I put a finger near my entrance and thrusted it in "Ah~" I moaned out in pleasure, I kept thrusting my finger in and out over and over until I came on the floor with a loud moan but it didn't help.

//your okay now//

"Uhm Sabre?" I heard a muffled voice that sounded like Ryan "are you alright? I swear I just heard you moan?" "U-um nope I'm o-okay" I responded, my voice stuttering "then do you mind if I come in?" I froze "....." "Sabre?" I didn't respond "Sabre I'm coming in" Ryan said while unlocking my door. I couldn't do anything so I just moved to the side of the door, while he just stared at me "Sabre...are you...I-In heat?" Ryan asked, i simply just nodded.

3rd pov

Ryan smirked and picked up Sabre, placing him on the bed. You see Sabre, just like with Tony, had a scent a really delicious smell that make people want to have sex with them, its like a lust spell that you can't control. When sabre got near tony Tony didn't do anything because he was immune but, to others not so much.

"W-wait Ryan w-what are you doing?" Sabre stuttered, ryan smirked and kissed sabre roughly, sabre moaned as ryan started to rub Sabres entrence. Sabre tried to hold back a moan only to fail horribly, Ryan smirked and entered a finger into sabre. He started to thrust the finger in a out, he then started to attack sabre's neck, finding his sensitive sppt. Once Ryan heard a louder moan he started biting that spot until it left a mark.

Ryan put another finger in sabre doing scissor motions, he then placed in another finger, thrusting the three in and out. Sabre moaned, butbjust as he was about to cum, ryan pulled his fingers out. Sabre whined,
Ryan then took off his shirt, pants, and his boxers, and slowly started to thrust in, sabre had tears in his eyes as he held back pained whimpers, ryan shushed sabre. Ryan then slowly started moving once sabre said it was okay,

ryan started moving a bit faster as sabre moaned: he held onto Ryan's shoulder, moaning loudly, "Ah~!" Ryan groaned, biting sabres neck, holding back groans. Sabre was already close and so was ryan, ryan did a few more hard thrusts and then came deeply inside sabre, sabre moaning out Ryan's name as he came aswell, getting it on both their chests and stomachs.

Sabre, collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily. Ryan, mustered up all the strength he had and pulled out, collapsing next to sabre. He pulled the blanket over them and fell asleep.

Bonus

Tony brought everyone to play a game before they (you know what) and when they got back, ryan and sabre were both asleep.

I'm sorry for the cringe
-Ivy359
Word count: 1063