f i v e

lowercase intended

since that day,everything becomes happier. everyday they'll wake up with smile in their faces. every night they'll cuddle to sleep and every second, minutes and hours they never get tired of it, they never get tired of loving each other.

it's been 2 years since that morning. it's now jimin and yoongis 2nd anniversary. as other couples do, they'll celebrate it. but jimin want more. he wants to go to the town but, yoongi doesn't want it. on their last anniversary they just cuddled up all day and say cheesy pick up lines with each other. but this year jimin wants to experience a new feeling. he wants to meet new people.

"hyuuuung~ please let's celebrate our anniversary in the town please!!" jimin begged at his beloved one.

"jiminie,i said no." yoongi answered

"but why?" the younger answered back

"because i dont want to." yoongi said with poker face.

"fine then." jimin answered and immediately turn around and went then locked himself at their room.

"if hyung doesn't want to go the town,then we won't celebrate our 2nd anniversary hmp!" jimin told himself.

jimin heared footsteps and some grunt being near at their room. "i know he can't resisit me" jimin mentally told himself.

"yah,jiminie!" yoongi sighed

"what do you want?" jimin replied

"open the door let's talk." yoongi sighed again. he doesn't know how many time he has sighed this day.

"why would i?" jimin asked holding his laughter

"because we will go to the town." yoongi sigheeeeeeed.

"yeeeeees!! i love you hyung!!" jimin finally opened the door and squealed.

"i love you too. shut up and get dressed." yoongi said giving his sweet gummy smile that jimin adored.

"awww~" jimin said as he saw yoongi's gummy smile.

jimin decided to wear a simple grey sweatshirt, a black pants and a black shoes. while yoongi wore white sweatshirt black pants also and a black shoes. and tadaaaah! they're off to the town. (a/n media.)

"the weathers nice today,hyung!" jimin exhaled

"perfect for our date,isn't it?" yoongi asked with a smile.

jimin just nodded and smiled. yoongi intertwined their hands and kissed jimin on his forehead. jimin just blushed. everytime yoongi does that he feels butterflies in his stomach. for 2 years of being inlove with each other nothing happens between them. yoongi just kisses his forehead and cheeks. they did kiss on lips once when they became a couple but after that its just on forehead or cheeks. they dont even had frickle frackle. they just cuddle. yoongi said to jimin that he wouldn't do it without him marrying jimin.

but one night jimin can't hold it anymore and tried to convince yoongi to do it but yoongi told him no. jimins organ hurts that night so he decided to help himself. so he went to the cr and do his thing. yoongi just sleep that night because he don't want to hear jimin muffle cries and moans. he can't handle them if he have heard it.