Inky meets her match

(Few hours later after the thing with y/n stabbing a boy)
"I can't believe I did that" You say as you sat on the couch as Crstyal gave you a glass of water "It's okay toots. He did try to rape you" Bendy said "I mean yeah... but that was bad" you say as you took a sip of the water "Don't worry y/n. He didn't die" Dylan said smiling "Wait, where's Ink?" You asked as you faced Rosie "She went upstairs" Rosie said as you got up and walked up the stairs.

(Ink pov)
"Yes! Found a good outfit" I say as I snapped my fingers and had on a red and black outfit on.

I think I am starting to like Red and black together as I looked towards the door to see y/n standing there "Are you okay Ink?" Y/n asked me "Yeah

I think I am starting to like Red and black together as I looked towards the door to see y/n standing there "Are you okay Ink?" Y/n asked me "Yeah. I was just picking a new outfit to wear" I say "Since when do you wear red?" She asked smiling at me "Me being a demon I only like dark colors and so of that nature. And red is a really good demon color" I say smiling "Oh okay" y/n said "Are you okay what happened in the school?" She asked "what do you mean?"
"You had a headache" y/n said with a worry tone "That only happens when you turn demonic. Don't worry that's only because I am a full human and also your counterpart" I say "Okay" Y/n said "You wanna come downstairs with the others? We was just talking" Y/n said "Okay!" I say as she pulled me and we went downstairs.

(Destiny pov)
"I told you to bring her to me! And you couldn't even get her!" I yelled at the boys "There's a reason why I created you. To do what I tell you" I say 'Yes, I created ink creations but not from the ink machine Alice showed me how to shape ink but I didn't give them ink powers like the two demons Bendy and Dylan' "What happened?" I asked them "The target, y/n she had a girl who had a little resemblance to her and she usually only wears black and white but that's just what we found out about her" The boy say "Okay, we need to give you guys names. You can be Jay, Mike, Michael and Alex" I say and they nodded their heads "Good. Now..." I say as I stabbed Jay (the leader of the group) in the chest "That's one down. Please don't upset me guys because you wouldn't like me when I am angry" I say smiling at them as they looked at the lifeless body with fear in their eyes "I need this body for something. Leave me to my work" I say as I watched them walk out the room and I smiled at the body.

(Back with you)
"Where are you guys going?" Bendy asked me "Me and Ink are going to the mall" I say smiling "What's the mall?" Ink asked "Where you eat and get clothes" I say "I'm coming!" Rose said as she hopped over the couch and walked up to us "Bye Guys!" Dylan yelled as we waved goodbye and walked to the mall.

(Time skip still your pov)
"We're here!" I yelled as we walked into the mall "What's first?" I asked "Clothes!" Ink and Rose said at the same time "Great. Let's go" I say as we walked into the store and Rose immediately ran to the dark clothes.

(Ink pov)
I was looking at the clothes and they was so dark and cute. While going through the clothes I see a dress and I felt like I was gonna die when I saw it:

 While going through the clothes I see a dress and I felt like I was gonna die when I saw it: