Chapter 1

Jayla POV

Jayla POV

Hey y'all it's your girl Jayla and I am gonna tell you guys a few things about me. I am 20 years old and I live in Houston Texas. Things here are pretty fun and wild at the same time. I live on my in my own apartment and never attended college because i didn't feel like it was right for me. 

My mom and dad are stronger than ever and live together with my younger brother and sister. They mean the whole world to me and much more. My parents wasn't really happy about me going to college, but once they saw what I was doing with my life and doing what I love they were on board with everything.

I'm a model down here and would do gigs with my best friend Brooke. It's basically the best thing ever to do something you love with your best friend. Brooke and I had been close since we were five years old, this girl as literally been though it all with me. She is brown skin with long black curly hair and i think she looks a lot better than me in front of the camera, but I guess it's because she has been doing this a lot longer. 

I'm not really the relationship type, i'm more of a one night stand type of person. Now I know what you guys are saying, "eww this bitch nasty" or "damn she a hoe" but if guys can fuck whoever than why can't I ? I mean like i haven't always been like this, it is only because i have been hurt and cheated on in my previous relationships. I also think that i'm young and still got time to find the one just not anytime soon.

.

.

.

Noah POV

Noah POV

Ion really need to tell y'all much abut me because you'll find out as time go by, but it's ya boy Noah. Everybody calls me a lady man because I have them all up over me. Ion really give a fuck about a relationship because it's so much pussy out there to only be attached to one.

I'm 22 years old from New York but currently just moved out here to Houston Texas... I know a downgrade right, it's pretty ight out here. My mom and pops are divorced but they still have mad love an respect for one another. My brother is in jail for some shit he didn't even do, but as always the judge wasn't trying to see it his way.

I'm very much on my own out here in Houston, I wanted to get away from everybody and have a fresh start here. The ladies down here... well lets just say they something else. Every single one of them fine asf and might just be on my list once I get settled down at my new place.