Deathday

I've been offline for the weekend sorry it took me so long to update. Today the couple will visit a certain grave...
................................................................
Sara wakes up with a gasp from a nightmare and for a moment doesn't remember where she is. She feels a hand on her chest and looks over, a pair of beautiful gray-blue eyes meet Sara's baby blue ones. "Are you okay?" Ava, Sara's girlfriend asks. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just a nightmare." Sara says, "Today is always hard." Ava hugs her. "I know babe, I know." She says. "I just with I could visit her. In the three years since she died I've only visited her grave once. And now it's her death day again..." Sara says with tears in her eyes. They get dressed. "Wait here, I'll be right back." Ava tells her girlfriend, and exits the room.

As soon as she's out in the hall, Ava says "Gideon, please tell the Legends that Sara is taking the day off and she tells them to "not do anything stupid" meaning don't even try to fix any anachronisms. And, if they have any questions, Ray knows what day it is." Ava tells the AI and walks back into Sara's room. "Get dressed," she tells her girlfriend "There's a grave we need to visit."

When they're both dressed, in black, Ava opens a portal to the Star City Cemetery. Sara leads Ava through the cemetery until Sara stops before a grave and kneels down. "Hey sis," It's been 3 years today since Sara's sister, Laurel Lance, was murdered by Damien Darhk, "Sorry I haven't been by in a while, I've been busy, I know it's a terrible excuse. Anyway, there's someone I want you to meet." Sara reaches behind her for Ava's hand and grasps it, pulling her forward. Laurel, meet Ava, my girlfriend." Ava smiles, and Sara wipes away her tears. "I love you more than anyone in the world big sis, I'll come visit soon. Bye for now."

 Meanwhile, on the Waverider, the team has gathered on the bridge

................................................................
Meanwhile, on the Waverider, the team has gathered on the bridge.

"Hey Gideon, where's Sara?" Zari says. "Taking the day off, she told me to tell you to "not do anything stupid", meaning—" "Don't even try to fix any anachronisms." Amaya finished. "Yes miss Jiwe. Captain Lance also did that if you had any questions, that Ray knows what day it is." The AI concludes.

Everyone looks at Ray and at first he looks surprised, then the look of recognition crosses over his face. "Gideon, what is the date?" Ray asked. "April 6, 2019" Gideon answered. Ray nodded then looked sad. "What's so special about today, Ray?" Nate questioned. "Because 3 years ago today a man named Damien Dhark broke out of prison and killed a certain Black Canary. Laurel Lance, Sara's older sister." Ray said.

"Time of death 11:59pm"