Moving To Slow

Ok Just To Make SUre Every Body Know .. I Wrote this on misslit Soo Im Just Moving it to here lol i dont know how to work this thing 

" You Da' One That I Dream About All Dayy Ayy " Its Time For School .. Its The Last Day For Me In This damn House With All These People ! THANK THE LAWD ! " Welp I Beeter Get Up ... " " What To Wear?" I Look In My Cloest And Get A Gray Half Shirt That Says " I Love ME " In Red Letters With Some Gray Skinnes .. Black Gray And Red Jays These Are One Of My new Outfits That My Grandma Sent me From DTown My mama Told Me I Can Wear Today Cause Right After School Im Going To The Airport AHHH I CanT Wait ! " Hello EveryOne " I Said To Every Body " Whats Up WithYou Sis ?" My Nick Ask Me .. " Well If You Must Know ... Im- " " Shes Leaving .. Hayy Baby Girl " " UmmHey Mom ?" RIGHTTTTTT My Mama Outta Everybody .. Baby Girl ? And Behind That Baby Girl It Came With A Kiss .. Havent Got A Kiss From My Mama In Like FOREVER ! " Well i Sorry To Eat And Run But I Cant Run And Eat " My Dad Can Have His Moments When He Wants To Be Funny .. I didnt Really Give A Full Story about my Dad .. Well Because Theres Not Enough To Say .. He's Easy To Talk To But I Swea You Make ONE Wrong Move .. You Are On His Bad Side Forever ..What Ever My Mom Did .. Shes Never Getting Back To The good Side .. " I Have To Gett Going Too .. My Bags Are Right there Mom .." " Ok Sweet Heart .. See You When You Get Outta School .." " Umm Okk Bye Every Body " I Walk To School ..Its Only like 6 Blocks away .. I Tune Out And Walk .. i Get To School And Every Body Give Me This Look Like .. Woah ! " Ummm Shouldnt You Guys Be Doing Something Outher Then Looking At Me ? " I Say With This Stank Look On My FAce .. " Umm You Look Nice Today Nique .. Give Me Holla ?" A boy That I Had A crush On Since I got here Said ... Lets Play With His Mind ?? Im Only Here For Some Hours Right ? " Yeahh Call Me Some Times ;) Awe And Umm james .. My Face .. Is Upp Here .. " i Walked Off Leavin Him Speachless .. I Walked To My Locker To Find Aleshia at My Locker Waitin For Me .. i Had Something For Herr Today .. " Move ! " " Who Are You Today ? With This Thing You Called Swaqq " " Did I Ever Say I Had Swaqq ? Awe .. Just Checking .. " I Turn From My Locker To Her Face .. " You Got Balls Now ? Dont Act lkie I Wont Punch Yo Ass In The Face AGAIN! " You Heard A Bunch Of Ohhs And Haha's Right Now And Right Then I Punched Herr Ass In The Face .. i Didnt let Her Get Up Tho.. I Kept Going Until i Saw Bleeding .. I Gott Up And Walked To My Class .. " Miss Harris Your LAte .." " Okk" " See Me After Class ." My Teacher Said " I Cant I Have Some Where To Be After School ." " I DidntAsk That Did I ?" " Well You Wont Be Seeing me Then .. i Have Some Where To Be ." " IN THE HALLWAY NOW !" "Omg ! Ok Gosh .." I WalkOut And My Teacher Mr. Brown Walks Out And Slams The Door And Says " I Like How You Beat Up Your Bully And All But No Need To Be Rude With me .. " I Really Didnt Know What To Say So I Just Nodded My Head And Told Him " I Have To Go After School .. I Have To Move Like Right After School .. " " I Knew That .. Your Friend Told Me all About It .. i Juat Wanted To Give You This " He Gave Me some Money i Looked Like 300$ " i-I Ia Cant Take This From You .. " " But YOU Can And You Will .. " i Just Took It And Went in The Class Room .. 

After School ( The Good Stuff LOL ) 

" See Ya Tammy !" We Hugged One Last Time Before i got In The Car And i was Off ! " You Sure You Wanna Goo ?? "  My Mom Says Talking While Looking At The Road "Yeah I Mean .. Theres Nothing here For Me .."  She Looked At me With Almost Sad Face " I Mean You Still have Me Dont You ? You Still Go People That Love You Here So You Can Stay Here With Them " I Look At Her Like Nigga If You Dont Shut Up ! " Mom We AllKnow Aint Nothing Here Good For Me . Come On Not Tryna Sound All Harsh But ... I DONT HAVE A LIFE HERE ! " " AYE I GET TO YELL NOT YOU ! NOW STFU AND LISTEN ! YOU LUCKY IM LETTING YOU GO ! " i Almost Told Her About her Self ... " Mom ... What More Is There To Do Here ? I Mean Like Look Around . All You See Is Crack Head And Dope Dealers ... Nothing More Nothing Less ! Why Would You Want Me To Leave here ? " She Couldnt Answer Me I Made Her Shut Up .. It Was Silent The Rest Of The Way There " If You Need ANy Thing Give Me A Call .. And Call Me WhenYou Get There . !"  She Hugged Me Like We Used To hug " I Promise ! I Love you Mom " She Said The Same .. " I Love You " And I Was Off ! 

LeeLees POV 

" Mom ! We Gotta Get To The Air Port !!" I Said Yelling Up Stairs .. Nique Is On Her Way And My Mom Was Just Setting Up Her Room for Her " Girll Do Not RUsh Me !! She Can Wait ! She Waited For 2 Months ! 2 Mins Wont Hurt Her !" Omg !! This Lady Want The Black Slaped Off Of Her !? Some Body Knocked at the Door " I Got It ! " It Aint No Body Other Then " Hey Roc !" Omg He Been buggin Me For The Last Three Days ! " She Here Yet ?" He Saidd all Happy ! " No .. We About To Go Get Her Tho .. " I Said As My Body Hit The Couch ! " You ready Child ?!" My Momma Said Coming Down The Staris " Yes ! Can Roc Come ? " Roc Just Smiled His Smile And Of Course She Said " Yeah Why Not ? Lets Go ! "

What You Think Gone Happen ? Roc And Nique Gone Go Together ??