Before It All Started

" Unique I Swear You Five More Seconds Until I Come Up There And.." 

"Coming Mom ... Im Just Getting My Book Bag" I Said While Looking For It ..

" I Wouldnt Care If You Was Looking For A Person ! I Said Lets Go.. So That Means LETS GO! " I swear Shes Always Yelling ... Not At My Big Bro ... Not My Dad .. But Me ! Like Dang Every Day Its Something New ! ... Just A Couple Of More Months Until I Can Leave And Go To My Bestfriends House In Cali ! Good Gosh ! " Unique .. Didnt I tell Your A** To Get Down Them Damn Staris ? Didnt I Tell You It Was Time To Go ? " She Said As She Was Pointing At Her watch . " Yes Ma'am I Have Home Work In My Book Bag And I Need It , Thats The Only Reason I Need My Book Bag" "How About Look Down Staris! Didnt You Put It Right There On Your Way To Your Room Yesterday ? " " You Notice ?" I Mumbled " I Heard That ! And The Next Time You Say some Dumb S*** Like That ... Ohhh I Swear If I Aint Yo Mama " She Say As She Lifts Her Hand In Motion To Slap Me But .. Wait ... What Is This .. She Doesnt swing ... Why Thoo . I Look Confused As I Run Past My Bro And Dad And Give Them The Look That Makes Me Cry .. I Just Grab My Book Bag ,Phone And My Keys And Yell " BYE !" " Come Straght Home .. AND I MEAN IT !" Well Wdf was All That About Back There ? I Dont Know .. I Just Know That I Go Through It Every Day ... Im 14 It Started When My Mom Got Back In Chicago ... We Moved Back Like 3 Years Ago .. She Says I Dont Talk Or Laugh any More .. Can She Blame Me ? Can You Blame me ? I Mean I Live In Cali For 5 Years ! My Best Friend ... Lee Lee .. I Miss Her And Others ... Most Of All .. My Freedom ! I Meann Like I Was Born Here But Who Wants To Move Back After That Big Fight With My Dad And Mom And Now We're Back ? Ohhh Its Not A Problem With No One Else But Me .. I Dont Say Nothing ! I Just Sit There ... They Argue And She Yells .. Then I cry .. But Now Since I Got My Iphone .. I Can just Put My Headphones In And BAM! Im Back In My World .. Where It All Makes Since Too Me .. For Now .. I Just Pull My Hood Over My Head And Walk To School .. Big Lights .. Alot Of Cars ... And Different People Every day ... My School .. Its Bigg And To Me Its Has Judgement Problems ...Do I Like It ? You Cant Answer That Your Self So Let Me ... No .. I Dont " Move B**** !" " Ohh Sorry Aleshia" Thats My Bully .... " HEy Unique !" One Of My Friends Said Her Name Is Tammy ! " Hey Tammy " I Said Walking To My Locker " It Happened Today Again Didnt It ?" " Yeah " I Said As I Took My Books Out My Locker "You Got A Few More Months Then Cali Here You Come ! She Doesnt mind Me Going .. She Knows Whats Going On ... By The Things I Tell You But Its More.... Much More !

*It The Hall Way*

" Look At Her Hair " "Look At How She Dress" "Why Does She Walk Like That ?" " EWW" The Things I Hear Every Day Walking To My Class Room But I Dont Say Much I Just Walk To My Class Room And Sit ... In The Far Back So I Wont Bother No Body ... But Aleshia Has Something To Say Every Time ... " Come Sit Here With Me " Says Some Girl .. " No Thanks .. " OhhWell ... I Guess " Yeahh Some People Thinkk Im Mean But Really ? I Have Alot Going On Right Now .. It May Not Look Like Its Alot Going On ... OHHHH but It Is ... My Family Not A Bad Family But I Mean Its Alot Of Familys That Are Better ... Do You  Get Bully ? I Bet Not ... But I Do ... And I Been Getting Bullied For Three Years .. I been Going To This School For Three Years .. BULLSH!T ! I Just Cant Compet .. I Mean When I Wear Something New All She Say Is " Where You Get That From ? The Trash ? Ohh Wait Thats Your Home" I Think Shes Mad Cause I Look Good And She Got Pimples Every Where ! Haha Yeahh Every Where One Summer When My Bestfriend Came Down Here .. We Went To The Beach And We Saw Her .. And I Thought Pimples Can Only Come On her Face ...BOY Was I WRONG ! She Had Them On Her Back ... Shes Light Skinned And Im Dark Skinned So I Was Showing All Red.. I Did Nothing But Laugh ... You Would To BUt Every Time She Sees Me She Says Something bad so i just figure she has to think im cute if she keeps calling me ugly .. " Maybe Not ." My bestfriend says as we video chat Where Talking About My Mom ...WHen I Came Home From School She Said I Couldnt Go To Cali .... I almost Died ... Cause She Knows When I Go Down There Im Staying For Good ... So I Called Leelee To Talk About It ... " But What If She Really Meaning It This Time ?" "Then Imma Have My Mama Come Get You ! " " You Better " Cause Right Now ... I Think Imma Start Saving My Money So I Can Fly And Just Still your Clothes Lmaoo " " Ummm NO !  I Like My Clothes And We Would Stright Up Fight For That Sweater Of Mine You Got On Now !" " Ohhhh This Old Thing ... My Bestfriend Gave Me This ...Its So Old ." We Both Just Laughed ... And Then When We Got Done Talking And Laughing Once Again .. The Yelling Came ... I Just Pluged my Headphones In My Phone And Kept Talking Untill Bam ! " F*CK YOU ! Thats All You Got " My Dad Hit My Mom In Her Face ! .... As Much As I Wanted To Help ... i Know All She Would Do Is Move Me Away And Fight Again.. And Then They Would ... Well You Know ... Make Up  .... I Soo Like Ready To Go It Dont Make Since ! " Unique You Dont Ahve That Long Just Calm Down And Start Packing Before You Know It You Will Be On Your Plane To cali !" LeeLee is Right I Just Need To Breath ... Mabe Thats What i Need ... Or And Boy Friend .... Yeahh .. Both Will Work ..

This Is Just The Start Of My Love Life With Roc <3