prologue

In the corridor of hospital, a women was crying loudly, all were looking at her in shock, she was not any random women, she was star, no one ever saw her like this, but she didn't care about them, because they don't understand her pain, her family tried to console her but all goes in vain,she was crying like nothing,

Suddenly her gaze fall on one man who was looking at the operation theatre without blinking, her anger boils , she push everyone back and goes toward the man and hold his collar and shout, "this is all because of you...you are the reason of all these...how could you be so heartless..." man look at her and slowly remove her hand from his collar and said..." we both know very well who is the reason and who is heartless.." the women look him in shock and fell down on her knees and start crying again, the man's gaze again fixed on the door without giving heed to the women's condition...

They both knew that they are equally responsible for this, only because of their selfishness an innocent life is fighting between death and life, both of their hearts beats only for the life which is now suffering inside the operation theatre,their happiness, their love connected with the life which is inside right now, everyone know if something bad happened to the person that will lead not only 1 but 3 deaths automatically, they both suffering from the same pain, but their way of expressing are different...one crying loudly infront of whole world without caring about her status other just silently looking at the door without any expression....

To be continued...