part - 8

Laksh woke up and found empty bed beside him, when door of the bathroom get opened and ragini came out in her bathdress, her hair are covered with towel, he smile looking her angelic face, "good morning baccha.." he said without getting up from bed,

" he said without getting up from bed,

she turned back and smile.."good morning... i was about to wake you up..now get up and freshen, till then i'll take out your cloths.." she said while taking out her green saare.." red suites you more.." he went to bathroom not before winking at her..ragini become crimson red and placed the green saree inside again and took the red saree...

Its been a month for raglak marriage, and in this month laksh realised that he never loved swara, that was just an mere attraction, love is what he is now feeling for ragini and it was always same but the only thing was he never understood his own feelings, now he is feeling blissed but still one thought stabbing him always, what if ragini don't loves him? What if she have someone else in her life? He flirts with her always, making her blushed. This was the only thing which gives hope to laksh that she may loves him, but still he never got courage to express his feelings to her, because he can't afford to loose these small happiness, his hopes, his bestfriend just to gain his selfish love... He feels more better to live in hopes then got rejected by her...

Ragini look herself in mirror, red saree with minimal makeup and little jewellaries, she is looking like an fairy of heaven, she give a brief look to herself in confusion something was missing, her eyes shine as soon as she remember, she took the nuptial chain and wear it.. " now i am looking ragini laksh maheshwari..laksh's ragini.." she said with a proud..and chuckle lightly but soon her face become sad thinking laksh loves swara. Its not like she didn't notice change in him, his flirts, but still, she is scared to believe anything blindly, her hearts wants a proper confession, she could feel his love but still craving to listen all his heart out, she was too lost in her thought that she didn't notice laksh came out from the bathroom...

Laksh saw her lost image in mirror and got mesmerised. His foots unknowingly move toward her and stand behind her looking thereself in mirror.." perfect..." he said dreamly..

ragini come into reality, " ahh haa what

ragini come into reality, " ahh haa what..?" She tried to turned back to face him but he stop her by holding shoulder and make her look their image in mirror.."Image looks so perfect,isn't it?" She didn't answer anything but she couldn't denied it that they looks so perfect together...