Chapter 9

Nash's POV

I was getting ready for our first day of tour but someone knocked on my door. I opened it and was suprised to see Amanda starting to walk away. I let her come in and we both apologized for what happened last night. We were hugging and crying. 

"Whats going on?" Cameron asked looking worried.

"Nothing Cameron." I said not wanting Cameron to see me cry.

"We made up." Amanda said with makeup running down her face.

"You guys made up!" he said excitedly. "Yay!" 

"Well im going to go to my room and fix my makeup." Amanda said walking out of my room.

"Im so glad we made up she said that she loves me because im part of her family now." i said wiping tears before they run down my face. " Last night she said I wasnt even her brother now she says she loves me!" I said excitedly.

"Thats awesome bro!" Cameron said hugging me.

Amanda's POV

I went to my room to fix my makeup. I had some extra time so I sat on my computer scroling through Instagram an app Taylor put on my laptop and Iphone. I only had 30 followers but I hope i get more soon. I was thinking about making a YouTube account, so I did. I didnt know what to post, so I didnt post anything yet I will have to ask Nash what to post. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink and I started sing. I was singing Maps by Maroon5. 

"Wow you are an amazing singer." Taylor said clapping.

'You uh...y-you herd me singing?" i asked starting to blush.

"Yeah and you are amazing." He said."Why dont you sing all the time?" 

"I dont want people to hear me sing because im to shy." I said rubbing my arm and looking at the ground. 

"Did you make yourself a YouTube account?" 

'Yeah why?" 

"You are going to make a video of you singing." 

"I am?"