Chapter 17

Aaron's POV 

She said yes! I cant believe im dating Amanda Grier. 

"Want to know your ship name?" Cmeron asked.

"Sure." Amanda said. 

 "Amaron." Cameron said.

"Thats so cool." Amanda said.

"Thats really smart Cameron." I said giving him the thumbs up on the ship name. "Hey does anyone want to get icecream?"

"Yes!" Amanda said jumping up and down. "I love icecream!" 

We got to the icecream shop and I got vanilla icecream with chocolate sprinkles. Amanda got chocolate and vainlla swirl with rainbow sprinkles. She was so cute. She got prinkles on her lips so I went over to her and kissed her pasionately while taking the sprinkles off. 

"What was that for?" She asked blushing.

"I wanted some rainbow sprinkles." I said sitting down next to her. 

When we finished our icecream we went back to the hotel. We were all going to hang out in Aaron's room which is right by Taylor's. Great. We were walking passed Taylor's room and we herd moaning. Ugh what a jerk. The guys herd it to and they all made disgusted faces. We got to Aaron's and we all sat down in the living room and turned on the tv. Jersey shore reruns were on so I made them whatch with me. Aaron put his arm around me and I cuddled up into him. I laid my head on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and I reached up and kissed him on the lips. It was a very soft and gently kiss and I liked it. 

"Awe." I herd Nash say. Then I herd a camera go off. 

I pulled away from the kiss and Nash had his phone camera pinted at us. 

"Come look at the picture." Nash said. I got up and walked over to him and taking his phone. It was the perfect picture. Me and Aaron sitting on the couch me cuddled up with his arms around me and us kissing. 

"Awe thats so cute send it to me!" I said happily. 

"Just get it off of Twiiter." Nash said. "I just posted it with the caption 'Love birds'" 

I went on Twitter and there was the picture already 1,234,543 likes, 456,987 comments, and 89,786 retweets. I clicked on the picture and saved it. I set the picture as my lock screen and shut my phone off. I cuddled up back next to Aaron and I laid my head on his chest and drifted to sleep. 

Taylor's POV 

I got a Twitter alert while me and Kelsey were having sex. I didnt want to stop so I just reached over to the table by my bed and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and went onto Twitter. The alert was for a  picture Nash posted it was of Amanda and Aaron! They were kissing! That slut who does she think she is dating my friend right after we broke up? Kelsey grabbed my phone and threw it away from me. She removed me from her and grabbed it putting it in her mouth and I threw my head back getting really turned on by it. She always knows what I want. 

Nash's POV

Amanda fell asleep on the couch with Aaron so we all left the room because we didnt want to wake them. They are so cute together. I trusted Aaron to not hurt Amanda but I knew Taylor would. I left them a note saying that when they wake up tomorrow to meet us at Miami Beach Breakfast Bar. 

Taylor's POV

Me and Kelsey finished and I went to go grabbed the camera. Yep Everytime we have sex I record it so when I cant have Kelsey I can watch these. I rewinded the tape to the beginning and saw something. Me and Amanda havng sex. Oh yeah I remember I record this without her knowing. I watched it and I came up with something. Maybe I should put this online to get her back for dating one of my friends. I grabbed my computer and went on Youtube. I clicked the button that said new post. I inserted the video of me and Amanda blurred out my face and wrote a description: Amanda Grier having sex with a random guy while dating Taylor Caniff and Aaron Cartpender. Then I hit post. 

 *******************************************************************************************************

If you guys get this story to 1,000+ reads, 50+ votes I will make an announcement that I wasnt going to make for a while but if you guys make it happen I will announce it early! -Taylor :)