Going back to the train station

Professor Dumbledore and his enemy in his school and your ex-crush says i'm sorry and you don't want to fight with her but All of you forgive her without hating each other and the bullies say same We're sorry that your friends and you fight with them in 5 mins and don't think about too much stress. 

Professor Dumbledore:Conductor (name) you must leave Immediately right now?!!!

Conductor:No,I...

Professor Dumbledore:Students must go.(after the calling in the telephone)

Conductor mad and he said fine we leave by now.

(The train moved fast as lightning but  students didn't  understand what's going on but they kept screaming through the train's smoke.)

Reader:Tell my (ex-crush name) what's happening?

Ex-crush:We don't know,All We know we fighting and Professor Dumbledore gave us a lesson of truth.

Reader:What truth?

Ex-crush:your father's brother is my.

Suddenly the train stops and students shock about the saw the pipes are almost too explode and Conductor warns the students not too see much in the pipes.

The conductor tried his best to reach the train station and he promise to the teacher of hogwarts  that he don't want to see Newt's brother that they  always helped Professor Dumbledore in times of trouble.

You shocked and you saw the man crawling from the end to middle of the train.

Reader:Conductor we have a problem?!!!(The man crawl too fast about seeking without saw by the students.

             Too be continued....