4

Ricky's p.o.v

The girls agreed and i see Sam and Kian smile grow. Ohhh i think the boys have a crush. I gotta tell Jc.

"Well what should we do?" I speak.

"FILM!" Trevor's screams fill the house. I pull Jc off to the side.

"Sup." He starts.

"Hey so I think Sam and Kian like Rissa."

"Oh really."

"Well ya i think. Like i see why. She is very pretty and has a great personality. She is like a less snobby, more sassy version of a model."

"She should be a model she is tall enough."(5'7 if u forgot)

"Anyway Sam and Kian we are gonna have a talk." Jc finishes.

Karissa's p.o.v

All the guys film. They all did random videos. Me and Trevor did the best friend tag on my channel.

"Imma betta friend than ya!" I brag.

"No one knew that!"

"I still love ya tho." I do my ending and finish the video. Trevor goes down stairs.

I start to blast music with my door shut while i begin editing.

Jc's p.o.v

"Operation L.E.D.O.M" I begin

"She is upstairs editing and she cant hear us." I state. We call our friend Jessy. She is the manager of the modeling agency for Hollister.

She picks up on the second ring. "Hey Jc what's up." She is very young like 29 i think. She is on the shorter side with black hair that reaches her shoulders. She also has brown eyes.

"I was wondering if you guys had room for another model? Or if you knew any other places that do."

"Actually we have a spot open."

"Really!"

"Yeah who wants it."

"Karissa."

"Okay can she come in tomorrow?"

"Uh ya."

"Okay see ya tomorrow."

We end the call. We all silently cheer.

Karissa's p.o.v

I lower my music. My door creeks open and i come out to see all the boys oddly dancing. I give them a weird glare but no one notices. I enter the bathroom doing a nightly routine i do every other day. First i get in the shower and wash my body with stuff (I WILL NOT REVEAL!!) to make my skin really soft and smooth. I get out and dry off. I do my hair really quick, then put it up in a certain way that make my hair like FLAWLESS. I then move on to my face. I wash my face than put on a face mask that is clear so i don't look crazy.(idk if thts a real thing but ya🙌) Plus you can sleep with it on. I change into my pajamas. I head down stairs and grab some food. I pull out some cheezits and put it in a bowl with some water.(WATA!sry)

I start to walk to the stairs being stopped at the top by Jc.

"Excuse em mah."

"Would you be interested in being a model*click*or nah?"

"Ya but i could never make it."

"Well tomorrow you have an interview."

"Where?With who?How?"

"You will be talking to Jessy."

"Oh AWE I LOVE Y'ALL!"

I go to my room happy. Ive wanted to be a model since i was 13. Now getting the chance to fulfill that dream is amazing. I watch an old movie called Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. It stars Marilyn Monroe so its kinda like super old but good.(My aunt got me to watch this like 3 days ago.) After the movie is over i slip under the cover and sleep takes over my body.