5th May 2018: Darkness

Dear Diary...
Oh god this feels weird. I'm actually only writing this because my therapist told me so. 'It will help you with your feelings', he said. As if a stupid book like this will stop me from hurting myself.

Well he will check if I wrote something so I guess I have no choice than write any kind of nonsense into this. He told me to write down how my day was, what pressures me and just write the feelings down to let them go. Well my friend it's not that easy.

Okay. How was my day? It was just fine. I was with nobody today, just laying on my bed listening to some music. Nobody has time to do something so I'm alone. They told me that we will go and eat something tomorrow. Even my mental health was not that bad today. As I already said just fine.

Uhm yeah and that's already it. My life is not that spectacular. Ever since I dropped out of school I was either working on music, eat something with the others or just laying in bed.

The only thing that makes my room a little bit less dark are the signs of various bars and restaurants outside and my computer screen.

Oh yeah by the way it's 4am. A rather normal time for me to be awake. I usually stay awake until 6 or 7am and then sleep until 3pm.

I seriously don't know what to write down since nothing happened today. Maybe I'll just end it here for now.

Maybe tomorrow will happen more since I actually go out then.

See ya. I guess.
____________________________________

a/n hello my friends and welcome to this book ^^ As you can see it's about Vinxen and I will write it while I write my Young B story. If you know me since my Bully story you may know that I usually don't need that long for my story updates but my 'Trust Me Please' actually has a lot of long breaks in between chapters. The reason behind this is the length of the chapters and the research I need to do since I want to recreate each episodes as close as possible. This takes me a lot of time and of course sometimes it's really tiring to do...This story on the other hand will be a lot shorter (about 600 words per chapter with the exception of this one) and won't need any research since it will be written fully from scratch.

I really hope you will like this story and enjoy it as much as I will writing it! <3