6th May 2018: Connection

Well hello again,
I'm so fucking tired right now I actually just want to sleep and don't write this but something cool happened today so I'll just write this as quick as possible so I can sleep soon.
Okay so I was out today with Haon, Yoonho and Imsoo. As mentioned yesterday, we went to eat something. Chicken in particular. To our surprise Rohan also came but he was not alone. He invited one of his childhood friends to just go with him since she's visiting him after a long time. Kim Jia is her name. She is actually really cute and for some reason she's now in our group chat. Yoonho seems to like her more than he wants to lol.
She talks a lot and seems to be really positive but in the chat room she's rather shy. Rohan always trys to make her say something but she always declines.
To be honest I got a little interested in her. I never met a person, aside from Haon, who is that positive and optimistic. And additionally: She's a girl. Yes, I'm a teenage boy, this turns the tables in half a second. I also never had a girlfriend before so- okay no this makes it seem like I have a crush on her but this is NOT THE CASE OMF.
Yeah I'll end this now...

~~

"There, it's this building over there.", Yoonho says while pointing at the little restaurant.

He, Haon, Imsoo and Byeongjae enter through a small glass door and sit on a table given to them by a waiter.

"How long were you able to sleep this night?", Imsoo asks Byeongjae who is trying to keep his eyes open the best way possible.

"Maybe...4 hours? I was not able to sleep in before 8am...", he answers, half asleep.

"You seriously need to fix your sleeping schedule.", Yoonho says kind of laughing at him.

"But I'm most productive at night. And I barely go out during daytime either.", he answers.

Yoonho's phone screen lights up and he checks the message he got: "Rohan asks if he can come too. His childhood friend is in Seoul and he wants us to get to know her."

"Her? Ooooh is Rohan having a girlfriend??", Haon jokingy asks.

"Nah, they're like siblings. I got to know her once already and she obviously friendzoned him.", Yoonho says.

"Lame...", Haon answers, looking pretty disappointed: "Nothing is going on here, I thought you said Kiff Clan will be fun!?", he slightly punshes Byeongjae's arm.

"Shut up, I'm trying to take a nap.", was the only thing coming out of his mouth.

"Tell them they can come over.", Imsoo now finally answers on Yoonho's request.

About 15 minutes later Rohan and his friend enter the restaurant. She has blonde bleached hair and dark brown eyes. She barely reaches Rohan's shoulder, height wise, and wears no strong make-up except maybe some eyeliner and mascara. Rohan spots his friends and takes her with him.

"Jia, it's cool to see you again!", Yoonho says, pulling her into a hug.

"You have red hair!", she says touching his bangs: "The last time we met you were barely taller than me!"

"Guys this is Kim Jia. She's like my little sister, so be nice to her.", Rohan introduces her.

"What do you mean little sister?! I'm a whole year older than you, shithead!", Jia gives the back of his head a small clap.

"As I already said this is Jia.", Rohan rubs his head and sits on the bench next to Byeongjae: "Ay, wake up."

He really fell asleep but wakes up from Rohan shaking his shoulders.

"What the fuck?", Byeongjae says, slowly waking up. He blinks with his eyes looking through the people around him stopping at the new girl who looks at him, smiling after she noticed that he looks at her a little bit longer.

"Hi.", She says waving at him.

Byeongjae sits himself up, clears his throat and fixes his jacket: "Hi", he finally now greets her back.
_________________________________________

a/n 2nd chapter whoow~ I hope you like it haha I rlly don't actually know what to write here anymore hahaha so have a nice day hehe