Promise

Branch's POV

When i was young and haven't turned grey yet, i made a promise with my best friend. If none of us find a mate, we'll marry each other...

But there she is...

Finally have a boyfriend

That probably a lot better for me

Good for her though...

But I'm in love with her

The problem is...

It's impossible for her to loves me back

Why?

Because first. She is a princess
Second I'm grey, who in the hell world wants to be with me?! (ME OFC!!!)
Third she doesn't even remember me!

She only knows me as the grumpy cranky old grey troll that is an outcast to the troll village.

Nah...don't worry guys

I'm not the same troll anymore

Now! I'm "BRANCHHHH!" I suddenly see a pair of pink arms wrapped around my waist "Hey Poppy, what's up?"

WHAT'S UP? Is that all you can say Branch?! Ugh!

"I'm fine thank you!" She answered with a very huge smile "Branch! I have a new scrapbook to show you!"

As soon as i opened it. I regrets it instantly.

Usually it's just some usual glitter shower and NOW! IT'S A WHOLE GLITTER BOMB!

Wait...

It sing...

True colors

And the text

THE TEXT!

"I can finally see our true colors, That's why i love you"

I blushed madly right after i read that

"Poppy..."

"I love you Branch..."

Before i say something she put her finger infront of my mouth "And i remember you..." I raised my eyebrow before i realized that she meant about our promise...

But only half of the promise that keep ringing inside of my head over and over "We'll marry each other..."

A/N

Okay...it was supposed to be a fanfic but...yeah...😂 it looks like it's a very short oneshot but, believe me it's not😂😂😂 WeLp- ThAt'S aLl...ByEeEeE...

Love: Faith, Broppy and all of the Trolls...😊