ARIES#011: Neil Campbell

Name: Neil Campbell

Age: 29

Astrological Star Sign: Aquarius

Specializing: Engineering

Description of Appearance: Neil is tall, standing at around 6'1 with a stocky build. He has green hazel eyes with freckles scattered over his nose and face. His hair is brown and always cut short and always messy and somewhat dirty.

Description of Personality: Neil dislikes change, and will more times to not stick to his routine and tradition even when shown a better way. He is logical and analytical and will use whatever information he can gather to get through a situation. Neil is disorganized, often bored and easily distracted and will use sarcasm and irony when talking to anyone.

He is highly loyal and will do anything to protect his friends and family, but he will also be quite unsympathetic to those in trouble.

Notes: His family has always been obsessed with science and the stars. In fact he had been named after the first man to walk on the moon. His younger brother is an astronaut, with a bachelor of biological science, while his mother is a well-known mathematics genius and his father dabbled in nuclear physics.

Neil wanted to drive cars. He wanted to be able to tear an engine apart and then put it back together blindfolded. However, his family pressured him into joining the lists of the great Campbell family. So he focused on something akin to cars and engines. Space Engineering and its complicated numbers and patterns.